At PMG, we exist to inspire all people to feel that anything is possible personally and professionally. It’s what powers us to deliver value, innovation, results, and Digital Made for Humans™ for the world’s most ambitious brands by bringing a more human-centric approach to digital.
Come join the team who has won 7 Cannes Lions awards, an AdWeek Agency of the Year award plus 5 consecutive Ad Age Best Place to Work awards. Learn more at www.pmg.com.
PMG is adding a Senior Director, Client Development to our New Business team. You will operate as a solutions-oriented partner to new business opportunities with a focus on Agency Search Consultants and enterprise opportunities. The team operates with consultative selling and builds relationships that lead to long-term business opportunities aligned with the PMG growth strategy.
- Develop a detailed knowledge of PMG’s services, capabilities, and differentiators
- Identify, research, build and maintain relationships with Agency Search Consultants
- Use a consultative selling approach across multiple channels to open new opportunities (email, phone, video, social, etc.)
- Keep a consistent pulse on industry trends and provide thought-leadership to partners and prospective partners
- Contribute to and manage RFP responses in association with the Client Development Team
- Cultivate client and industry relationships through content, communication, reliability and relatability
- Collaborate, develop, and strategize account plans with members of other PMG teams
Skills & Experience
- 8+ years of experience in a quota carrying sales role in the Advertising, Digital Marketing or AdTech industry
- Understanding of the Agency Search Consultant landscape with established relationships
- Healthy sense of urgency with the ability to think long-term
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Logical, organized, and ruthless at prioritizing
- Understands the value of service and the ability to evaluate client needs
- Experience managing and maintaining customer relationships
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional internal departments to contribute to new business
- Deal with pressure; remain optimistic and persistent, even under adversity. Stay with a problem-solving line of thinking until a solution is reached or no longer reasonably attainable
- Knowledge of CRM software packages and sales tools
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of other post-secondary education
PMG is on a mission to become the most respected global independent digital company, powered by our amazing people and technology as we strive to bring a more human-centric approach to digital. Our purpose is to create meaningful connections and experiences for consumers, our clients, and you. We think and act differently to create an unmatched culture and experience for our people, our clients, and our business partners.
We are committed to making the workplace better and an equal environment for all. Ad Age has named us among advertising’s Best Places to Work six years in a row (including #1 in 2021), Inc. has named us one of the Best Workplaces in the U.S., and we are among the Best Places for Working Parents. We are MediaPost's Independent Agency of the Year and Adweek's Breakthrough Media Agency of the Year.
Being part of PMG means being part of a company culture that’s unmatched in digital. We’re willing to work hard to serve our clients and deliver value, results, and innovation -- which often requires true grit and remaining agile. We believe in taking care of ourselves and each other so that we continuously improve in every way.
We’d love to get to know you and share more about why we love PMG and the work we do.
Join us in making digital more human → Apply Now
In alignment with our core values to be inclusive and always change for the better, PMG is committed to creating a more diverse and inclusive culture, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe we only change for the better by bringing different people to our company. PMG recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion and our action plan for change here.