Join us in helping people live healthier, happier & longer lives
PlushCare, an Accolade company (NASDQ: ACCD), is a Silicon Valley-based virtual primary care platform that is transforming the healthcare industry by making exceptional healthcare more accessible, convenient, and affordable. Since 2015, we've connected hundreds of thousands of patients throughout the United States with world-class physicians from a phone or laptop.
As we continue to grow and expand our services, we are looking for passionate and empathetic individuals to be part of our journey. Experience in the startup ecosystem is helpful, but a growth mindset and passion for helping people live healthier, happier & longer lives is essential.
Join the Vancouver BC Technical Team - Full-stack Engineer
As a full-stack engineer, you will work on designing beautiful and modern interfaces for our doctors and patients, allowing patients to experience world class care from world class doctors.
What you’ll do
- Build highly scalable, maintainable micro services with REST APIs using Python/Django
- Design and implement complex systems and user workflows under tight deadlines using React/Redux
- Drive and shape architecture and lead engineering effort of the highly rated PlushCare platform
- Own projects end-to-end, from developing prototypes through ensuring reliable roll-outs to large healthcare systems in two-week sprints
- Follow best practices to build an easy to maintain and extend, high performing application
- Collaborate with product management, design, and other engineers to create a cohesive, consistent and easy to use application across all platforms
- Design and implement complex systems and user workflows under tight deadlines using React with NextJS
What we’re looking for
- Experience building complex web-based applications with large user base (5+ years) using Python/Django and React
- Production knowledge of SQL databases
- Experience using modern technologies for build and testing pipeline like Webpack, Jest/Enzyme and CircleCI
- Strong team player in a flat-structured, highly-collaborative, agile environment is a must
- Communicate clearly and effectively with operations, marketing, and the rest of the team
- Experience with native iOS or Android development
- Experience in the e-commerce or telemedicine space
- Experience with HIPAA compliance
- Experience using Amazon Web Services
- Diverse and driven individuals who want to make talking to your doctor an amazing experience
At PlushCare we look for candidates who:
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with minimal guidance
- Bring a naturally high level of intellectual curiosity, fueled to continuously learn
- Love solving problems, thinking creatively and trying new things
- Are committed to exceptional service
- Self-aware, collaborative and responsive
🚀 An opportunity to elevate your career
🏦 Competitive compensation + equity in a high-growth company
💸 Professional development budget to support your growth
🛫 Generous vacation policy and take care of your health days
🚑 Supplemental Medical insurance
⌨️ Quarterly home office and weekly lunch stipends
For consideration, please submit your resume in PDF format via the link provided.
We believe diversity drives innovation. We are committed to inclusion across race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We celebrate multiple approaches and diverse points of view that drives us forward every day.