Join us in helping people live healthier, happier & longer lives
PlushCare, an Accolade company (NASDQ: ACCD), is a Silicon Valley-based virtual primary care platform that is transforming the healthcare industry by making exceptional healthcare more accessible, convenient, and affordable. Since 2015, we've connected thousands of patients throughout the United States with world-class physicians from a phone or laptop.
As we continue to grow and expand our services, we are looking for passionate and empathetic individuals to be part of our journey. Experience in the startup ecosystem is helpful, but a growth mindset and passion for helping people live healthier, happier & longer lives is essential.
What we're looking for:
We are seeking a Virtual Therapist to practice on the PlushCare platform. At PlushCare we are not like other apps where a client sees a new therapist each time. We are a true Brick and Mortar type practice but in a virtual setting. We want our therapists to develop a client base. Our patient-base is a diverse population with a mix of private, public, and uninsured patients and our typical scope includes a broad range of mental health needs, including patients with anxiety, depression, insomnia, OCD, and PTSD. As a PlushCare therapist, you will work virtually but closely with a collaborative team of distinguished clinicians through regular consultation. This is an Independent Contractor role and you must available to work 10 -15 hours per week.
Candidates must have all the following qualifications:
- Master’s degree from a nationally recognized accredited graduate school of social work, marriage and family therapy or psychology
- Current and valid licensure and in good standing with the Board of Psychology or Board of Behavioral Services (LMFT, LPCC OR LCSW)
- Active licenses in at least two states a PLUS (not a requirement)
- Willing to obtain 5+ additional state therapy licenses paid for by the practice.
- 2+ years POST licensure experience within the mental health field
- Ability to use computer, email, and electronic records system
Why join the PlushCare team:
- Greatly reduced administrative burden
- Cost of licenses covered by the practice
- Flexible schedule
- No special equipment is needed - just a solid internet connection, computer, and webcam
Since we are trying to grow our mental health practice, we will be paying our therapists even if they aren't seeing clients. We want to ensure that if someone is dedicating time to us, we treat them properly.
- Hourly: $20.00 regardless of seeing a patient or not
- Completed Sessions: $65.00 (The $20 hourly + $45 completed session combined)
We are proud to embrace a diverse & inclusive workplace and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.#LI-JB1 #LI-Remote
Accolade, Inc., PlushCare, Inc., and Accolade 2ndMD LLC will never ask you to pay to get a job (this includes but is not limited to sending you a check, asking to send money or buy gift cards). These are phishing attempts. If you are asked to send money or if you or have lost money to a job scam, report it immediately to the Federal Trade Commission at ReportFraud.ftc.gov. You can also report it to your state attorney general.