PlushCare is a premier VC backed company innovating healthcare by providing easier access to high quality healthcare. Our mission is to provide patients with the best experience and the best doctors. Our technology platform enables over 200K patients (and growing!) to talk to a doctor who has trained at a top 50 US medical institution from the convenience of their phone or computer. It’s high quality primary care that puts the patient at the center. With the highest NPS of 90 and an App Store rating of 4.9, we strive to provide the healthcare experience that patients deserve. We're growing rapidly and looking for people to join our passionate team.
About The Role...
Are you a technical-minded marketer with a knack for solving problems and analyzing data? Do you thrive on translating a brand’s value into effective relationship marketing for large audiences? Can you convert strategies into actionable, efficient project plans? If this sounds like you, come join the PlushCare marketing team and help us to evolve our dialogue with customers across a variety of channels including email, app, SMS, and more.
- Create and execute PlushCares’ email marketing calendar, including concepting campaigns, building emails, segmenting audience lists, deploying campaigns and reporting results
- Focus on the consumer/patient and be laser focused on segmentation
- Execute and analyze A/B test plans to improve email performance and conversion rates
- Measure and report on CRM performance and manage ongoing reporting for campaigns and automations
- Craft strategic messaging that speaks to customers emotionally and rationally based on changing contexts and lifecycle phases.
- Develop and optimize marketing automation projects, including emails, SMS, direct mail, retargeting ads and more!
- Collaborate with creative to develop new assets for each stage of the customer journey
- Create detailed customer journey flows with actionable trigger points to drive conversion and engagement
- 3-5+ years experience in CRM & Lifecycle/Email marketing experience
- Experience creating creating email campaigns and/or automations and organizing customer segments in an email/CRM platform
- Strong understanding of email marketing best practices including design, deliverability
- Experience in a variety of marketing and data tech tools: email/CRM (Braze, MailChimp, etc.), email design, analytics (Google Analytics, Excel, SQL, Tableau, etc.) and landing pages
- An extreme attention to detail
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve across teams and tools
- A proven track record of meeting deadlines and communicating with stakeholders across teams
- Ambition, a curious mind and a desire to hit the ground running
- 90% Company-paid health, dental, vision
- 401(k) plan, commuter benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
- Free lunch
- Some fun surprises when you join… (Shhh… It's a secret!)
We are proud to embrace a diverse & inclusive workplace and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.