At PlushCare, we believe in helping every individual achieve health and happiness. Our mission is to challenge the status quo by providing every person convenient and affordable access to the best-trained doctors in the country. We allow patients to skip the waiting room; get diagnosed, treated, and prescribed medication by the highest rated doctors via video chat or phone call. We deliver an incredible healthcare experience for both our patients and doctors, with patients reporting a 90+ NPS. At the moment, we're a small & scrappy startup in the growing telemedicine space with our HQ located in San Francisco.
About the Role
You will serve as an Operations Associate, interfacing with our patients over the phone and through live chat, while also providing internal coordination with our team and doctors to ensure all our patient's needs are addressed. If you are a candidate with a background in customer support that has a positive attitude and an adaptable personality; we believe you would be a great fit for our Operations team. This role requires reliability and the ability to work independently. There will be in-depth training sessions held in the first two weeks.
What You'll Need
- A passion to provide every American with more convenient and more affordable access to healthcare
- Strong interpersonal skills: You are able to communicate clearly and respond effectively via phone, email and face-to-face.
- Must be able to provide a consistent schedule
- One (1) or Two (2) years of previous internships or work in the healthcare field and/or a customer service role
- Flexible scheduled that can accommodate our operating hours, part-time and/or full-time needs as well.
What you'll do:
- Customer Service/Patient Success
- Interact with and answer questions from our patients via phone and email
- Booking appointments for patients via our internal online scheduling platform
- Support our doctors with clinical requests (calling in Rx, labs, etc.)
- Be extremely organized and able to pick-up quickly on names of medications, and uses of PlushCare database.
- Communicate openly with the Operations Team
- Reports to team leads
Skills that'll help:
- Familiarity working with electronic health record systems
- Experience in a clinical setting, with acquired clinical terminology and practice talking to/working with doctors and patients
- Reasonable understanding of apps and how to navigate the Android and iPhone systems
- CRM experience
- Salesforce experience