We are looking for new full-time team members who are interested in acquiring comprehensive knowledge of aesthetic dentistry, to join our team in the field of Customer support / care for our Swedish-speaking market.
What you will do:
- Play an essential role in our patient experience, by answering questions about the product and the overall customer journey
- Support our patients via phone, email, chat and Whatsapp
- Help us define customer needs and design the support roadmap
- Familiarise yourself with the topic of aesthetic dentistry
What you should bring:
- Excellent Swedish and English skills. Other European languages are a plus!
- Previous experience in Customer facing roles
- Strong communication and listening skills
- An empathetic personality and confidence when dealing with patient questions
- Experience handling common computer software
What we offer you:
The opportunity to play a significant role in our customer service process. Our aim is not only to make dentistry different and better, but also to improve our customer service. You can get involved and help shape it, and your feedback will be heard.
You can expect extensive onboarding and constant support when you join our team. We don't do piecework like in a call centre. Your team is at the heart of our headquarters and is valued as a direct contact to our patients.
- Shape the future of dentistry: Challenge the status quo in one of the top 4 best-financed MedTech startups in Germany. Learn more about our company values.
- Experience quality time: A family-friendly working environment, flexible working hours, and unlimited home office days - beyond Corona.
- Grow beyond yourself: Having space to grow and being trusted with responsibilities combined with an award-winning feedback cycle and a budget for internal and external training opportunities (e.g. language courses, leadership training).
- Recharge on serotonin: An international and diverse team (50+ nationalities), regular events, modern work equipment, a comfortable working space with air conditioning and a rooftop terrace, and a fully stocked kitchen with snacks, drinks, and Friday Beer.
- Smiling is contagious: A competitive and gender equal salary package with ESOP option, discount on our aligners for you and your friends, Cashback for lunches, up to 75% discounts in partner companies and still paying it forward.
Questions? Contact Francesca at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As one of the fastest-growing MedTech Start-ups in Europe, PlusDental has made it its mission to digitize and democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centres, partner dentists throughout Europe and over 350 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible.
PlusDental | Quality test winner in the aligner business for providing the best experience for our patients!
At PlusDental we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).