We currently are hoping to find & hire a great communicator with experience in Partner Management or similar and strong people skills.
It is an opportunity for a Junior professional with a passion for customer-centric problem-solving.
We need you to contribute and play an essential role in our success journey of expansion in the Netherlands! You will be part of our international, new markets team, and you will be our partner clinics' point of contact.
So if you are someone who knows how to define ways we do things and find good solutions, and previous experience working in a start-up environment, we want you on board!
At Plusdental, we work together towards the same goal: making dental care affordable, so that everyone has the chance to show their most beautiful smile.
Would you like to be a part of this mission? We are waiting for your application!
What you will do:
- Ensuring process efficiency & optimization with our partner clinics in the Netherlands
- Being the go-to contact person and support for our partner clinics in the Netherlands
- Creating required training documents, onboarding and continuous coaching of our partner clinics in the Netherlands
- Identifying problems when they arise and implementing measures and solutions quickly
- Basic financial reporting, invoicing and technical support
What you are good at:
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- You need to be tech-savvy
- A real people person
- Interest in learning about cosmetic dentistry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with dentists at all levels
- Excellent command of the Dutch language and a good level of English.
What we offer you:
- Shape the future of dentistry: Challenge the status quo in one of the top 4 best-financed MedTech startups in Germany. Learn more about our company values
- Experience quality time: A family-friendly working environment, flexible working hours & 8% holiday allowance
- Grow beyond yourself: Grow beyond yourself: Having space to grow and being trusted with responsibilities combined with an award-winning feedback cycle and a budget for internal and external training opportunities (e.g. language courses, leadership training)
- Recharge on serotonin: An international and diverse team (50+ nationalities), regular events, modern work equipment, a comfortable working space
- Smiling is contagious: A competitive and gender equal salary package with ESOP option, travel to work reimbursement, discount on our aligners for you and your friends & up to 75% discounts in partner companies and still paying it forward
As one of the fastest-growing MedTech Start-ups in Europe, PlusDental has made it its mission to digitalize and democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centres, partner dentists throughout Europe and over 400 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible.
At PlusDental we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).