Come join a fun new flagship clinic with the greatest patients around.
At PlusDental our patients and employees are #1. We are looking for someone who is dependable, hard-working, caring, kind and fun to be around! We have a very supportive staff and value each role in the dental office. We are willing to train the right individual!
Our store is located in Rotterdam central and we can't wait to meet you. "This will be the best job you have ever had, but we expect your best out of you in return! "
Experience is preferred, but we are willing to train the right person. If you are a quick learner, dependable and have a desire to learn, please don't hesitate to apply.
The position is available full-time or part-time basis.
Your new role:
- Patient counseling. Inform and advise patients on the possibilities of treatment with our aligners.
- Medical anamnesis. Take a preliminary medical history and record the bite and condition of the patients' teeth under the supervision of a BIG-registered dentist.
- Conduct intraoral scans. Independently perform intraoral scans on our patients.
- Maintain hygienic standards. Ensure specific hygiene measures and protocols in the clinic. .
- Experience. You already have professional experience as a dental assistant, dental hygienist or prophylaxis assistant and have a high affinity for modern technologies in dentistry.
- Empathy. With your warmth and empathy, you provide professional care for our patients in the clinic.
- Communication. You have excellent communication skills and enjoy interacting with your patients.
- Technical affinity. You possess good computer and iPad skills.
- Languages. You possess excellent Dutch and very good English skills.
What we offer you:
- State-of-the-art practice. You will work in our modern, bright and digitally-equipped practice in a prime location.
- Dedicated team. You can expect a motivated and dedicated team of dentists, dental assistants and a store manager.
- Competitive salary. You will receive an attractive remuneration as well as 27 days of holiday p.a. to give you the best possible work-life balance.
- Good secondary benefits - 8% holiday allowance
- Training and development. You will be regularly supported through internal training and receive days off to participate in further training
- Permanent contract and stable working hours
In addition, you can expect the following benefits:
- Shape the future of dentistry: Challenge the status quo in one of the top 4 best-financed MedTech startups in Germany. Learn more about our company values
- Experience quality time: A family-friendly working environment.
- Grow beyond yourself: Having space to grow and being trusted with responsibilities combined with an award-winning feedback cycle and a budget for internal and external training opportunities (e.g. language courses, leadership training)
- Smiling is contagious: A competitive and gender equal salary package with ESOP option, discount on our aligners for you and your friends, Cashback for lunches, up to 75% discounts in partner companies and still paying it forward
As one of the fastest-growing MedTech start-ups in Europe, PlusDental has made it its mission to digitalize and democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centers, partner dentists throughout Europe and over 300 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible.
At PlusDental we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).