We are looking for a Team Lead Customer Service (d*/f/m) for our HQ in Berlin, who will build and support PlusDental in the delivery of outstanding customer service and forging of strong customer relationships. Jump on board to analyze our current processes, stay in close contact with your team mates and foster cross-departmental relationships to further develop our team's success!
What you'll be doing
- Lead, manage and develop your direct reports by supervising and coordinating the daily business operations in close collaboration with the Head of Customer Service and our Country Managers
- Ensure the operational efficiency and performance of the whole Customer Service team
- Drive and ensure the quality of our international customer service in a data-driven way
- Maintain a constant flow of information within the team and our next-level supervisors
- Continuous development and optimization of our internal customer service processes
- Proactively communicate and promote processes and improvement ideas
What you should bring
- Several years of experience of leading international teams in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, preferably start-ups
- Disciplinary experience with feedback and development talks, as well as technical experience with multiple ticketing-systems (the more, the better, really!)
- Strong knowledge of KPIs in Customer Service and how they're intertwined in order to draw the right conclusions
- A leadership style characterized by assertiveness, empathy, and strong communication skills
- A structured work style, overall high tech-savviness and strong commitment
- Superb English skills, as well as very good German skills will be absolutely required
What we offer you
- Work-life balance: a family-friendly working environment, flexible working hours, and unlimited home office days
- Company benefits: A competitive salary package, discount on our aligners for you and your friends, a digital food subsidy program, and up to 75% discount in partner companies
- Personal and professional development: an award-winning feedback cycle combined with an educational budget for internal and external training opportunities (such as language courses, leadership training and mentoring)
- Your life at PlusDental: An international and diverse team (40+ nationalities), regular events, modern work equipment, a comfortable working space with air conditioning and a rooftop terrace, and a fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks Learn more about our benefits
Got questions? Reach out to Paolo at email@example.com
As one of the fastest-growing MedTech Start-ups in Europe, PlusDental has made it its mission to digitalize and democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centres, partner dentists throughout Europe and over 500 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible.
At PlusDental we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).