We are looking for a Freelance Dentist (d*/f/m) who wants to contribute to PlusDent's success story in London.
What you'll be doing
- Carry out intra-oral scans on our pre-scheduled clients (no walk-in customers, emergencies or full waiting rooms), take an initial medical history and assess the condition of the patient's teeth and bite.
- Inform and advise clients about the possibilities of our aligner therapy during and after the treatment.
- Perform interproximal enamel reductions (IPR) before the start of a treatment and gradually roll out further treatments.
- Check treatment plans and exchange information with our orthodontists and dental technicians from our in-house laboratory.
- Accompany the patients during their treatment and monitor the progress of the treatment.
What you should bring
- GDC-registration in the UK.
- Excellent English skills.
- Interest in working as a freelancer.
- You enjoy the exchange with patients and have a high medical standard.
- A high affinity for modern technologies and aesthetic dentistry.
- Positive charisma, you are a team player and have good communication skills.
What we offer you
- The opportunity to play a significant role in our consulting centers.
- You can expect comprehensive training and a fair corporate culture. To democratize aesthetic dentistry also means to make it different and better. Your feedback will be heard. You have the unique opportunity to be part of this development in dentistry.
- You will gain invaluable insights into the development of digital practices and their business management aspects. Through our generous appointments you can train your sales skills, have time to take detailed anamnesis and train your skills during the treatment process.
Got any Questions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
As one of the fastest-growing MedTech Start-ups in Europe, PlusDent has made it its mission to digitalize and democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centres, partner dentists throughout Europe and over 400 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible.
At PlusDent we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).