What will you do:
- Develop and execute our email campaign strategy across all our markets.
- Design high-performing campaign emails partnering with our design & content team.
- Analysis and segmentation of user groups and creation of personalized customer journeys.
- Analyze and report relevant KPIs on a campaign.
- Drive our email campaign performance with experimental methods e.g. A/B tests.
- Work closely with our marketing leadership and act as a liaison to Product Management, Marketing and Sales.
What you should bring:
- A Bachelor's degree and already have a first relevant professional experience. Marketing experience preferred.
- A passion and proven experience in designing customer communication and e-mails, managing the communication throughout the customer life-cycle.
- High level of comprehension of complex matters and an urge to always strive to improve current processes and optimize workflows.
- You have great analytical skills with the proven ability to draw action-points upon results.
- Must have excellent written English skills AND fluency in German (native/ C2 level).
- Basic knowledge of html and general experience with CRM Tools (e. G. Salesforce or HubSpot) is a plus.
What we offer you
- Shape the future of dentistry: Challenge the status quo in one of the top 4 best-financed MedTech startups in Germany. Learn more about our company values
- Experience quality time: A family-friendly working environment, flexible working hours, and unlimited home office days - beyond Corona
- Grow beyond yourself: Having space to grow and being trusted with responsibilities combined with an award-winning feedback cycle and a budget for internal and external training opportunities (e.g. language courses, leadership training)
- Recharge on serotonin: An international and diverse team (50+ nationalities), regular events, modern work equipment, a comfortable working space with air conditioning and a rooftop terrace, and a fully stocked kitchen with snacks, drinks, and Friday Beer
- Smiling is contagious: A competitive and gender equal salary package with ESOP option, discount on our aligners for you and your friends, Cashback for lunches, up to 75% discounts in partner companies and still paying it forward
As one of the fastest-growing MedTech Start-ups in Europe, PlusDental has made it its mission to digitalize and democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centres, partner dentists throughout Europe and over 500 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible.
At PlusDental we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).