To strengthen our Tech Team in Berlin we are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join us in revolutionizing dentistry. You will become a part of a team where everyone is digitizing the dental industry with technical artistry in their daily work.
What you will do:
- You will play an active role in building the health-tech solutions used by our patients and other company members
- Work in a cross-functional team and define, architect and suggest features from concept to launch keeping daily communication with Quality Assurance and Product Manager being part of your team
- You will maintain and create applications using SCSS, JS, React JS and Redux
- Take responsibility for your implementations while still benefiting the support of your and other engineering teams.
What you should bring:
- 5+ years of professional experience
- 1+ years of professional React experience
- Good understanding of cross-browser/platform issues
- Experience with preprocessors (Sass, LESS, etc.)
- Strong experience with a responsive web design approach
- Experience building secure, performant, cloud-based, highly available, scalable applications and services
- Strong understanding of front-end UI design methodologies to provide our customers with the best user experience
What we offer you:
- Shape the future of dentistry: Challenge the status quo in one of the top 4 best-financed MedTech startups in Germany. Learn more about our company values
- Experience quality time: A family-friendly working environment, flexible working hours, and unlimited home office days - beyond Corona
- Smiling is contagious: A competitive and gender equal salary package with ESOP option, discount on our aligners for you and your friends, Cashback for lunches, up to 75% discounts in partner companies and still paying it forward
As one of the fastest-growing MedTech Start-ups in Europe, PlusDental has made it its mission to digitize and democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centres, partner dentists throughout Europe and over 400 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible.
At PlusDental we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).