We are looking for a Business Development Manager (m/f/d*) to contribute and play an essential role in our successful journey of expansion in Sweden. As a part of our new markets team, you will help us build and strengthen relationships with potential partner clinics, by being their lead point of contact.
What you'll be doing
- Find sources of cold leads (e.g. databases of dental practices online) and coordinate and execute initial outreach (e.g. email pitch)
- Respond to warm leads, take follow-up calls, organize face-to-face meetings and assist them along the process to become partners of Plusdental
- Build out our network by leveraging warm leads to get intros to further dentists
- Help to strategically manage our pipeline of partners, when deciding which dentists and where to focus, ensuring our geographical targeting are balanced and our Clinic Managements’ onboarding capacity is effectively used
- Coordinate with our Partner Managers for partner onboarding and training
- Coordinate live dates and ongoing diary capacity with our Clinic Management team
What you should bring
- Excellent Swedish and English skills
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in an equivalent role
- Background or a strong interest to get familiar with the topic of dentistry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
What we offer you
- Shape the future of dentistry: Challenge the status quo in one of the top 4 best-financed MedTech startups in Germany. Learn more about our company values
- Experience quality time: A family-friendly working environment, flexible working hours, and home office days - beyond Corona
- Grow beyond yourself: Having space to grow and being trusted with responsibilities combined with an award-winning feedback cycle and a budget for internal and external training opportunities (e.g. language courses, leadership training)
- Recharge on serotonin: An international and diverse team (50+ nationalities), regular events, and modern work equipment
- Smiling is contagious: A competitive and gender-equal salary package with ESOP option, discount on our aligners for you and your friends, Cashback for lunches, up to 75% discounts in partner companies and still paying it forward
As one of the fastest-growing MedTech startups in Europe, PlusDental has made it its mission to digitalize and democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centers, partner dentists throughout Europe, and over 500 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible.
At PlusDental we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).