We are looking for Dentists who want to contribute to our mission of democratizing the access to dental care in the Netherlands!
What you will do:
- Carry out intra-oral scans on our pre-scheduled clients (no walk-in customers, emergencies or full waiting rooms), take an initial medical history and assess the condition of the patient's teeth and bite.
- Inform and advise the client about the possibilities of our aligner therapy during and after the treatment.
- Perform approximal enamel reductions before and gradually roll out further treatments.
- Check treatment plans and exchange information with our orthodontists and dental technicians from our in-house laboratory.
- Accompany the patients during their treatment and monitor the progress of the treatment.
What you should bring:
- BIG-registration in the Netherlands
- Interest to work as a freelancer
- Excellent written and verbal skills in Dutch and English
- An empathetic personality when interacting with patients and high medical standards
- High affinity for modern technologies and aesthetic dentistry
- A positive charisma, a team player and good communication skills
What we offer you:
The opportunity to play a significant role in our consulting centers.
You can expect comprehensive training and a fair corporate culture. To democratize aesthetic dentistry also means to make it different and better. Your feedback will be heard. You have the unique opportunity to be part of this development in dentistry. You will gain invaluable insights into the development of digital practices and their business management aspects. Through our generous appointments you can train your sales skills, have time to take detailed anamesis and train your skills during the treatment process.
In addition, the following benefits await you:
- Your contribution: Be part of the decisive growth phase of one of the fastest growing MedTech start-ups in Europe
- Work-life balance: a family-friendly working environment and flexible working hours
- Life at PlusDental: an international and dynamic team (50 nationalities, and growing!).
As one of the fastest-growing MedTech Start-ups in Europe, PlusDental has made it its mission to digitalize and democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centres, partner dentists throughout Europe and over 500 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible.
At PlusDental we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).