Here at PlusDental we're looking for a (Senior) Sales Operations Manager (m/f/d*) who will help us take our sales to the next level. The idea is to use internal and external sales intel to draw the right conclusions that will help us be more efficient, get more deals in and make our sales team's work life easier.
What you'll be doing:
- Further development and maintenance of our Sales tools and systems
- Enhance the sales performance to help the team to achieve their goals
- Define new processes, create automations, analyze results and optimize functionality for our different sales tools
- Build performance reports and comprehensive data sheets
- Drive strategic projects in the sales operations area that will further improve our set up
- Escalate bottlenecks and challenges by offering solutions to mitigate current issues
- Identify and share best practices and shortcuts that will help our sales team be more effective and close deals more efficiently
Who we are looking for:
- Experienced with sales performance management solutions such as Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.
- Experienced with sales data management solutions and data integration
- Either assisted in, or owned building a Sales Operations team in the past
- High adaptability in communication. You know how to adjust conveying information to your different stakeholders
- Highly data driven and an expert in Excel and other data tools
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving mentality
- Autonomous work style, fast learner and a great sense of ownership for your projects
- Meticulous organization skills and the ability to prioritize beyond the obvious
- Fluent in English; Every other language is a plus!
What we offer you:
- Shape the future of dentistry: Challenge the status quo in one of the top 4 best-financed MedTech startups in Germany. Learn more about our company values
- Experience quality time: A family-friendly working environment, flexible working hours, and unlimited home office days - beyond Corona
- Grow beyond yourself: Having space to grow and being trusted with responsibilities combined with an award-winning feedback cycle and a budget for internal and external training opportunities (e.g. language courses, leadership training)
- Recharge on serotonin: An international and diverse team (50+ nationalities), regular events, modern work equipment, a comfortable working space with air conditioning and a rooftop terrace, and a fully stocked kitchen with snacks, drinks, and Friday Beer
- Smiling is contagious: A competitive and gender equal salary package with ESOP option, discount on our aligners for you and your friends, Cashback for lunches, up to 75% discounts in partner companies and still paying it forward
As one of the fastest-growing MedTech Start-ups in Europe, PlusDental has made it its mission to digitalize and democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centres, partner dentists throughout Europe and over 450 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible.
At PlusDental we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).