For our Berlin Headquarter, we are looking for a Senior Data Engineer who will shape, optimise and drive our infrastructure to the cutting edge.
What you'll be doing
- Become our team’s expert for data engineering and help shape the future
- Extend and improve our data pipelines and analytics system
- Conceptualise, implement and maintain data infrastructure for business needs
- Monitoring system performance and analysis of malfunctions and risks
- Work hand in hand with our data scientists and analysts to develop state-of-the-art machine learning systems
What you should bring
- ETL processes and data warehousing are second nature to you
- 3+ years of experience in Python
- Proven experience in AWS cloud architecture
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools like Terraform / Ansible / Chef
- Experience with CI / CD tools
- DevOps experience is a plus
- Shape the future of dentistry: Challenge the status quo in one of the top 4 best-financed MedTech startups in Germany. Learn more about our company values
- Experience quality time: A family-friendly working environment, flexible working hours, and home office days - beyond Corona
- Grow beyond yourself: Having space to grow and being trusted with responsibilities combined with an award-winning feedback cycle and a budget for internal and external training opportunities (e.g. language courses, leadership training)
- Recharge on serotonin: An international and diverse team (50+ nationalities), regular events, modern work equipment, a comfortable working space with air conditioning and a rooftop terrace, and a fully stocked kitchen with snacks, drinks, and Friday Beer
Smiling is contagious: A competitive and gender equal salary package with ESOP option, discount on our aligners for you and your friends, Cashback for lunches, up to 75% discounts in partner companies and still paying it forward
As one of the fastest-growing MedTech Start-ups in Europe, PlusDental has made it its mission to digitalize and democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centres, partner dentists throughout Europe and over 350 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible.
At PlusDental we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).