For our Berlin headquarter, we are looking for an experienced Senior Data Analyst to apply their knowledge in innovative ways to solve business problems at PlusDental. This is a real opportunity to have a tangible impact on the company and its future success while working inside an experienced cross discipline team.
What you'll be doing
- Further develop and improve our data model
- Discover and define new process improvement opportunities across all departments (customer experience, medical, sales, finance, internationalization and more... )
- Advocate data informed decision making within the organisation
- Educate and guide stakeholders to design and implement self-service dashboards in Looker
- Be part of a diverse data team of analysts, engineers and scientists working together on exciting projects
What you should bring
- At least 3 years of experience in Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
- You enjoy pro-actively communicating with people and managing stakeholder relationships
- Experience working with Looker, familiarity with Amazon Redshift
- Solid understanding of relational and analytical database structures
- Ability to understand, structure and quantify complex business problems
- Strong mindset to prioritize problems based on business value
- You like to share your knowledge with your team and are eager to learn and improve
- You have a solid technical understanding of coding styles (DRY), SQL and ETL processes
What we offer you
- Shape the future of dentistry: Challenge the status quo in one of the top 4 best-financed MedTech startups in Germany. Learn more about our company values
- Experience quality time: A family-friendly working environment, flexible working hours, and unlimited home office days - beyond Corona
- Grow beyond yourself: Having space to grow and being trusted with responsibilities combined with an award-winning feedback cycle and a budget for internal and external training opportunities (e.g. language courses, leadership training)
- Recharge on serotonin: An international and diverse team (50+ nationalities), regular events, modern work equipment, a comfortable working space with air conditioning and a rooftop terrace, and a fully stocked kitchen with snacks, drinks, and Friday Beer
- Smiling is contagious: A competitive and gender equal salary package with ESOP option, discount on our aligners for you and your friends, Cashback for lunches, up to 75% discounts in partner companies and still paying it forward
As one of the fastest-growing MedTech Start-ups in Europe, PlusDental has made it its mission to digitalize and democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centres, partner dentists throughout Europe and over 350 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible.
At PlusDental we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).