To strengthen our Treatment Planning department at our Berlin headquarters, we are looking for Team Lead Dental Technician (m/f/d*) who would like to contribute to PlusDental's success story.
What you will do:
- Manage daily business (In- and Output) in your team
- Lead the team internally and answer any requests
- QM check of cases
- Proactively drive innovations
- Provide onboarding to the new team members
- Conduct interviews and build your team
What you should bring:
- Completed education in dental technology
- Digital literacy and willingness to learn new software
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Leadership experience with a good amount of patience
- Fast adaptability to change and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent German and English skills
What we offer you:
- Shape the future of dentistry: Challenge the status quo in one of the top 4 best-financed MedTech startups in Germany. Learn more about our company values
- Experience quality time: A family-friendly working environment and flexible working hours
- Grow beyond yourself: Having space to grow and being trusted with responsibilities combined with an award-winning feedback cycle and a budget for internal and external training opportunities (e.g. language courses, leadership training)
- Recharge on serotonin: An international and diverse team (50+ nationalities), regular events, modern work equipment, a comfortable working space with air conditioning and a rooftop terrace, and a fully stocked kitchen with snacks, drinks, and Friday Beer
- Smiling is contagious: A competitive and gender equal salary package with ESOP option, discount on our aligners for you and your friends, Cashback for lunches, up to 75% discounts in partner companies and still paying it forward
As one of the fastest-growing MedTech Start-ups in Europe, PlusDental has made it its mission to digitalize and democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centres, partner dentists throughout Europe and over 350 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible.
At PlusDental we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).