As Team Lead Business Development - Operations (m/w/d*) you will take PlusDental´s Operations to the next level through strategic development, especially in the area of automation and scaling. In this manner, you will make a significant contribution to the company's success. The position is located in our HQ in Berlin.
What you'll be doing
- Leadership, development and motivation of the Business Development - Operations and Logistics Team (6+ team members)
- Implementation of strategic development topics in the entire Operations department with your team (like the introduction of further automation steps in our own dental laboratory)
- Management of projects to optimize and monitor the quality of our internal processes
- Proactively initiate and implement your own projects for the further development of our Operations department
- Close cooperation with internal and external stakeholders (including IT, Finance, HR and our key suppliers and partners)
What you should bring
- Bachelor or Master´s degree from a business school
- Several years of professional experience in business development and/or project management from a consulting, venture-capital or high-growth & fast-paced startup environment
- First experience in leading a team and successfully implementing cross-functional projects
- Previous experience in lean management is a plus
- An analytical mindset and expertise in dealing with large amounts of data
- An entrepreneurial mindset, creative problem-solving skills and a strong drive to get things done
- Excellent German and English skills
What we offer you
- Work-life balance: a family-friendly working environment, flexible working hours, and unlimited home office days
- Company benefits: A competitive salary package, discount on our aligners for you and your friends, a digital food subsidy program, and up to 75% discount in partner companies
- Personal and professional development: an award-winning feedback cycle combined with an educational budget for internal and external training opportunities (such as language courses, leadership training and mentoring)
- Your life at PlusDental: An international and diverse team (40+ nationalities), regular events, modern work equipment, a comfortable working space with air conditioning and a rooftop terrace, and a fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks Learn more about our benefits
As one of the fastest-growing MedTech Start-ups in Europe, PlusDental has made it its mission to digitalize and democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centres, partner dentists throughout Europe and over 350 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible.
At PlusDental we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).