We are looking for a Principal Public Relations Manager to own and manage various PR projects on a strategic and operational level. Join our Team in Berlin to drive PR and Communications on our success journey!
What you will do:
- Refine our consumer and corporate strategy, narrative and key messages in line with our product and business strategy
- Ensure consistent and ongoing high profile consumer media coverage in alignment with Brand positioning and SEO requirements
- Set up our internal PR Team with full ownership of the team’s strategy, management and budget
- Manage media inquiries and monitor, flag and handle potential issues to protect our brand working closely with Customer Service and Legal Teams
- Brief and coordinate our external PR and creative agencies
What you should bring:
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role in consumer brand companies and PR agencies
- A proven track record in managing and executing innovative PR activities and SEO campaigns
- Good storytelling skills, ability to better align to customer interests and attract media or journalists
- Experience in 360-degree content and management (social media, own platform, external distribution)
- Exceptional communication, writing and editorial skills in both German and English
- Proactive and self-starter mentality and problem solving skills
What we offer you:
- Work-life balance: a family-friendly working environment, flexible working hours, and unlimited home office days
- Company benefits: A competitive salary package, discount on our aligners for you and your friends, Cashback for lunches, and up to 75% discounts in partner companies
- Personal and professional development: an award-winning feedback cycle combined with a budget for internal and external training opportunities (such as language courses, leadership training and mentoring)
- Life at PlusDental: An international and diverse team (40+ nationalities), regular events, modern work equipment, a comfortable working space with air conditioning and a rooftop terrace, and a fully stocked kitchen with snacks, drinks and Friday Beer. Learn more about our benefits
As one of the fastest-growing MedTech Start-ups in Europe, PlusDental has made it its mission to digitalize and democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centres, partner dentists throughout Europe and over 330 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible.
At PlusDental we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).