We are looking for an experienced Account / Operations Manager (m/f/d*) to support PlusDent. The position is based in the UK, and high availability to travel is needed.
What you will do:
- Be the lead point of contact between our partner clinics and other stakeholders
- Help our partners deliver the best possible clinic experience to our patients
- Ensure that our processes and instructions are provided to clinics promptly
- Own all the operations of our clinics and come with ideas to optimize our processes
- Hire and train our dentists to ensure they deliver high quality patient experience
- Prepare reports of progress and liaise with different departments in our Headquarters and the dental practices
What you should bring:
- 1-3 years of work experience in an equivalent role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent English skills
- Background in the dental industry, or interest to get familiarized with the topic of aesthetic industry
- A can-do approach and hands-on attitude.
- Very good computer skills and experience handling different types of technology
What we offer you:
- Work-life balance: a family-friendly working environment, flexible working hours, and unlimited home office days
- Company benefits: A competitive salary and discount on our aligners for you and your friends
- Personal and professional development: an award-winning feedback cycle combined with a budget for internal and external training opportunities (such as language courses, leadership training and mentoring)
- Life at PlusDental: An international and diverse team (40+ nationalities), regular events and modern work equipment Learn more about our benefits
As one of the fastest-growing MedTech Start-ups in Europe, PlusDental has made it its mission to digitize and democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centres, partner dentists throughout Europe and over 350 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile.
At PlusDental we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).