We are looking for a Sales Manager (m/f/d*) who is looking for a new challenge and is interested in acquiring comprehensive knowledge of aesthetic dentistry. You will become part of our international sales team and take over an essential role in the conversion of leads.
What you will do:
- Call our patients after they have received their treatment plan (no cold calls)
- Convince our patients on how our product can help them get their most beautiful smile
- Pass on your profound knowledge in expert calls
- Handle at least 80 leads per week
What you should bring:
- Previous experience in sales in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral English skills, and strong communication skills
- Interest in getting acquainted with the topic of aesthetic dentistry
- An empathetic personality and confidence when dealing with patient questions
- Experience handling common computer software
What we offer you:
- Work-life balance: a family-friendly working environment, flexible working hours, and unlimited home office days
- Company benefits: A competitive salary package, discount on our aligners for you and your friends, Cashback for lunches, and up to 75% discounts in partner companies
- Personal and professional development: an award-winning feedback cycle combined with a budget for internal and external training opportunities (such as language courses, leadership training and mentoring)
- Life at PlusDental: An international and diverse team (40+ nationalities), regular events, modern work equipment, a comfortable working space with air conditioning and a rooftop terrace, and a fully stocked kitchen with snacks, drinks and Friday Beer. Learn more about our benefits
As one of the fastest-growing MedTech Start-ups in Europe, PlusDental has made it its mission to digitalize and democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centres, partner dentists throughout Europe and over 350 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible.
At PlusDental we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).