As a Marketing Camoaign Manager, you will make an important contribution by defining and implementing our go-to-market plans and marketing mix activities to develop awareness and consideration for our brand and meet our business objectives. The role is based in our Berlin HQ office.
What you'll be doing
- Develop and execute innovative, multi-channel and multi-platform integrated marketing campaigns and go-to-market plans
- Serve as a project manager and work cross-functionally to oversee the campaign development process from brief to implementation, with maximum efficiency
- Work closely with the central team and country managers to ensure the successful implementation of brand marketing campaigns locally
- Ensure all local marketing activities are executed in line with our brand guidelines
- Analyze data to identify insights and market gaps and translate opportunities into executable tactics that improve performance and deliver on business objectives at a local level
- Monitor and analyse the effectiveness of all brand marketing campaigns to deliver ongoing optimization
What you should bring
- Several years of experience in a similar role in consumer brand or marketing agency
- Proven industry record in executing integrated campaigns, with particular attention to online channels
- Experience with media strategy and allocation, including TV
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects and stakeholders
- Hands-on mentality and problem-solving skills in a fast pace environment
- Fluent in German and English, other European languages are a plus
What we offer you
- Work-life balance: a family-friendly working environment, flexible working hours, and unlimited home office days
- Company benefits: A competitive salary package, discount on our aligners for you and your friends, a digital food subsidy program, and up to 75% discount in partner companies
- Personal and professional development: an award-winning feedback cycle combined with an educational budget for internal and external training opportunities (such as language courses, leadership training and mentoring)
- Your life at PlusDental: An international and diverse team (40+ nationalities), regular events, modern work equipment, a comfortable working space with air conditioning and a rooftop terrace, and a fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks Learn more about our benefits
As one of the fastest-growing MedTech Start-ups in Europe, PlusDental has made it its mission to digitalize and democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centres, partner dentists throughout Europe and over 350 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible.
At PlusDental we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).