As a Team Lead Creative (m/f/d*), you will make an important contribution by advocating creative thinking and innovative design that resonates with our audience at every stage of the customer journey. The role is based in our Berlin HQ office.
What you'll be doing
- Lead and develop the creative team and guide their work from producing sketches, storyboards to reviewing and approving their creative output
- Serve as a project manager and work cross-functionally to oversee the creative process from brief to final execution within deadlines with maximum efficiency
- You translate our brand and marketing strategy into clear creative guidelines, including visual identity, messaging, and tone of voice
- Manage the creative process from concept development to execution and its associated budget across the whole marketing mix, with a focus on digital and online channels
- Understand strategy and insights to develop creative communications that are structured and tailored for the specified channel or touchpoint
- Continuously test, analyze and optimize concepts based on data and performance to ensure excellence in execution and maximize effectiveness
What you should bring
- Several years of experience in a similar role in consumer brand or tech companies across the marketing mix
- Experience in developing and leading a team
- Outstanding portfolio and proven industry record in delivering creative excellence
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects and stakeholders
- Hands-on mentality and problem-solving skills in a fast pace environment
- Fluent in German and English, other European languages are a plus
What we offer you
- Work-life balance: a family-friendly working environment, flexible working hours, and unlimited home office days
- Company benefits: A competitive salary package, discount on our aligners for you and your friends, a digital food subsidy program, and up to 75% discount in partner companies
- Personal and professional development: an award-winning feedback cycle combined with an educational budget for internal and external training opportunities (such as language courses, leadership training and mentoring)
- Your life at PlusDental: An international and diverse team (40+ nationalities), regular events, modern work equipment, a comfortable working space with air conditioning and a rooftop terrace, and a fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks Learn more about our benefits
As one of the fastest-growing MedTech Start-ups in Europe, PlusDental has made it its mission to digitalize and democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centres, partner dentists throughout Europe and over 350 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible.
At PlusDental we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).