We are looking for an Expansion Manager (m/f/d*) to contribute and play an essential role in our success journey of expansion in Sweden. As a part of our new markets team, you will help us build and strengthen relationships with our partner clinics, by being their lead point of contact.
What you will do:
- Find sources of cold leads (e.g. databases of dental practices online) and coordinate and execute initial outreach (e.g. Email pitch)
- Respond to warm leads, take follow-up calls, organize face-to-face meetings and assist them along the process to become partners of Plusdental
- Build out our network by leveraging warm leads to get intros to further dentists
- Help to strategically manage our pipeline of partners, when deciding which dentists and where to focus, ensuring our geographical targeting is balanced and our Clinic Managements’ onboarding capacity is effectively used
- Coordinate with our Berlin-based Clinic Management team for partner onboarding and training in Berlin
- Coordinate live dates and ongoing diary capacity with our Clinic Management team
What you should bring:
- Excellent Swedish and English skills
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in an equivalent role
- Background or a strong interest to get familiar with the topic of aesthetic dentistry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
What we offer you:
- Work-life balance: a family-friendly working environment, flexible working hours, and unlimited home office days
- Company benefits: A competitive salary package and discount on our aligners for you and your friends
- Personal and professional development: an award-winning feedback cycle combined with a budget for internal and external training opportunities (such as language courses, leadership training and mentoring)
- Life at PlusDental: An international and diverse team (40+ nationalities), regular events and modern work equipment. Learn more about our benefits
As one of the fastest-growing MedTech Start-ups in Europe, PlusDental has made it its mission to digitalize and democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centres, partner dentists throughout Europe and over 360 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible.
At PlusDental we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).