We are looking for a Lead Dental Technician (m/f/d) who would like to contribute to PlusDental's success story and build up our team at our newly launched medical center in Wroclaw. Be part of the 4 person founding team that will grow local operations up to 100 people.
What you will do
- Form and lead the team of up to 15 people
- Monitor and prepare the digital treatment plans
- Provide the expertise to your team
- Cooperate closely with our team in Berlin
What you should bring
- Successfully completed training as a dental technician or you have a Dental technology degree
- At least 2 years of experience in CAD/CAM
- Very good English and Polish skills. German is a plus
- Strong soft skills, leadership qualities and understanding of business administration
- High digital affinity and you are confident in using common computer as well as treatment planning software
- You will support in hiring, onboarding and training on new team members
What we offer you
- Work-life balance: a family-friendly working environment, flexible working hours, and unlimited home office days
- Company benefits: A competitive salary package, discount on our aligners for you and your friends, Cashback for lunches, and up to 75% discounts in partner companies
- Personal and professional development: an award-winning feedback cycle combined with a budget for internal and external training opportunities (such as language courses, leadership training and mentoring)
- Life at PlusDental: An international and diverse team (40+ nationalities), regular events, modern work equipment, a comfortable working space with air conditioning and a rooftop terrace, and a fully stocked kitchen with snacks, drinks and Friday Beer. Learn more about our benefits
As one of the fastest-growing MedTech Start-ups in Europe, PlusDental has made it its mission to digitalize and democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centres, partner dentists throughout Europe and over 350 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible.
At PlusDental we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).