PlusDental has made it its mission to democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centers and partner dentists throughout Germany, Switzerland, Austria, UK and Spain and over 250 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible.
Since our launch in 2017, we have achieved outstanding things and want to continue to use our momentum as one of the fastest growing MedTech-Start-ups in Europe. With a strong foundation in the German start-up scene and dynamic partners in dentistry, we meet the highest medical standards and thus open the doors to state-of-the-art dental technology for our customers.
We are currently looking for a Community Manager who will increase our audience and be in charge of strengthening the relationships between PlusDental and our Community.
What you will be doing:
- You will support and grow our player community on Facebook, Instagram, by starting and maintaining conversations with patients from the UK market
- You will manage information about patients contacts, feedback and requests efficiently, keeping accurate records and creating regular reports for the UK market
- You will manage and develop our company’s web and social media presence, identifying opportunities and collaborating with teams to create content for the UK market
- You will engage the community to contribute ideas, connect and share knowledge
- You will set up ideas and feedback channels for community members
- You will monitor forum trends and link back with relevant internal teams
Who we are looking for:
- You have excellent communication, writing and editing skills at Native English language level
- You have professional experience in creating content for social media & web
- You are an expert in what users of social media like Snapchat, TikTok, and Instagram, love
- You have a strong desire to collaborate with and learn from others
- You are super-organised and you have a self-motivated approach to work, can-do attitude, energy and enthusiasm.
- You like to think outside the box to reach your monthly goals.
Nice to have:
- You are able to create high-quality visual assets using Adobe Creative Suite
- You have experience of working with a brand to create social marketing content
What we offer you:
- Your contribution: take part in shaping the future of one of the fastest-growing MedTech-Start-ups in Europe
- Your work-life balance: a family-friendly working environment, flexible working hours and unlimited home office days
- Your company benefits: a competitive salary package, a 4 digit Referral reward for helping us bring the best talents to our Team, discount on our aligners for you and your friends, more net from the gross wage thanks to Hrmony, our digital food subsidy program and up to 75% discount in partner companies such as Urban Sports Club, Expedia, AboutYou, and many more
- Your personal and professional development: an award-winning feedback cycle combined with an educational budget for internal and external training opportunities (such as language courses, leadership training, leadership mentoring)
- Your life at PlusDental: an international and dynamic team (40 nationalities and counting!), regular team and company events, your choice of work equipment, a modern working space with air conditioning and a rooftop terrace, and a fully stocked kitchen with breakfast options, fresh fruits, soft drinks and Friday Beer
At PlusDental we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).