PlusDental has made its mission to democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centers and partner dentists throughout Germany, Switzerland, Austria, UK and Spain and over 250 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible.
Since our launch in 2017, we have achieved outstanding things and want to continue to use our momentum as one of the fastest growing MedTech-Start-ups in Europe. With a strong foundation in the German start-up scene and dynamic partners in dentistry, we meet the highest medical standards and thus open the doors to state-of-the-art dental technology for our customers.
To strengthen our team in Berlin we are looking for a Product Manager ERP (m/f/d*), who wants to leave a mark with and at PlusDental starting as soon as possible.
What you'll be doing:
- Streamline PlusDental’s custom-built ERP solution
- Proactively identify and specify potential improvements to PlusDental’s business processes while intensively collaborating with affected stakeholders
- Be the main contact on ERP topics and provide expert guidance to all stakeholders
- Translate user and stakeholder needs into sharply defined features balancing technical capabilities with business needs
- Work closely with key stakeholders across several departments to define the product roadmap, ensuring the top priorities are aligned with this roadmap
- Make prioritization decisions based on a deep understanding of what’s important and highest impact, weigh trade-offs, and mitigate risk
- Be part of a cross-functional team consisting of Product, IT, QA and Design and work in an agile environment (Scrum or Kanban)
Who we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in product management in the field of ERP
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or equivalent experience
- Strong experience in stakeholder management
- Track record of working cross-functionally to drive alignment and results
- Being strong on creating clear specifications, prioritizing and organizing sprints
- Effective communicator, clearly able to articulate the rationale behind your decisions to your team, company leadership, and other stakeholders
- Take ownership and initiative, make it a priority to know your users, stakeholders and the business in order to contribute to its growth
- Very analytical with a strong focus on the business user and end customer
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment where strong ownership and comfort with ambiguity are essential
What we offer you:
- Your contribution: take part in shaping the future of one of the fastest-growing MedTech-Start-ups in Europe
- Your work-life balance: a family-friendly working environment, flexible working hours and unlimited home office days
- Your company benefits: a competitive salary package, a 4 digit Referral reward for helping us bring the best talents to our Team, discount on our aligners for you and your friends, more net from the gross wage thanks to Hrmony, our digital food subsidy program and up to 75% discount in partner companies such as Urban Sports Club, Expedia, AboutYou, and many more
- Your personal and professional development: an award-winning feedback cycle combined with an educational budget for internal and external training opportunities (such as language courses, leadership training, leadership mentoring)
- Your life at PlusDental: an international and dynamic team (40 nationalities and counting!), regular team and company events, your choice of work equipment, a modern working space with air conditioning and a rooftop terrace, and a fully stocked kitchen with breakfast options, fresh fruits, soft drinks and Friday Beer
At PlusDental we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).