PlusDental has made it its mission to democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centers and partner dentists throughout Germany, Switzerland, Austria, UK and Spain and over 250 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible.
Since our launch in 2017, we have achieved outstanding things and want to continue to use our momentum as one of the fastest growing MedTech-Start-ups in Europe. With a strong foundation in the German start-up scene and dynamic partners in dentistry, we meet the highest medical standards and thus open the doors to state-of-the-art dental technology for our customers.
As Junior Supply Chain Manager (m/f/d) you are in charge of our Supplier Management and negotiations as well as PlusDental´s Inventory Management. The role is based in our Berlin HQ office.
What you'll be doing
- You are responsible for the monitoring stock levels, placing orders of main supplies and monitoring global deliveries to and from HQ
- You are in charge of the communication, as well as the price negotiations with our suppliers
- You are responsible for the on-time validation, payment, and correction of all supplier invoices
- You define, ensure and document clear storing of all items both onsite and in external storage locations
- You define and execute stable processes to ensure logistics operations match quality expectations
- You are responsible for troubleshooting in supply related issues
Who we are looking for
- You have a degree in Business and Economics, Supply Chain/ Operations, Finance or related fields
- Ideally, you offer first experience in business development and/or project management
- You are proactive and have a self-starter mentality with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- You are able to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- You have an outstanding analytical mindset and a structured way of thinking
- You have excellent English skills, German skills are a plus
What we offer you
- Your contribution: take part in shaping the future of one of the fastest-growing MedTech-Start-ups in Europe
- Your work-life balance: a family-friendly working environment, flexible working hours and unlimited home office days
- Your company benefits: a competitive salary package, a 4 digit Referral reward for helping us bring the best talents to our Team, discount on our aligners for you and your friends, more net from the gross wage thanks to Hrmony, our digital food subsidy program and up to 75% discount in partner companies such as Urban Sports Club, Expedia, AboutYou, and many more
- Your personal and professional development: an award-winning feedback cycle combined with an educational budget for internal and external training opportunities (such as language courses, leadership training, leadership mentoring)
- Your life at PlusDental: an international and dynamic team (40 nationalities and counting!), regular team and company events, your choice of work equipment, a modern working space with air conditioning and a rooftop terrace, and a fully stocked kitchen with breakfast options, fresh fruits, soft drinks and Friday Beer
At PlusDental we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).