PlusDental has made its mission to democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centers and partner dentists throughout Germany, Switzerland, Austria, UK and Spain and over 200 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible.
Since our launch in 2017, we have achieved outstanding things and want to continue to use our momentum as one of the fastest growing MedTech-Start-ups in Europe. With a strong foundation in the German start-up scene and dynamic partners in dentistry, we meet the highest medical standards and thus open the doors to state-of-the-art dental technology for our customers.
To strengthen our team in Berlin we are looking for a Product Designer, who wants to leave a mark with and at PlusDental starting as soon as possible.
What you'll be doing
- Lead the product design on projects from ideation to delivery for mobile and web.
- Partner with our Product and Engineering teams to build strong, thoughtful designs.
- Build interactive UX prototypes to test and validate designs, and iterating on your designs considering peer and user feedback.
- Design for extreme simplicity such that the product is immediately usable by anyone, regardless of age, education level or previous exposure to digital products.
- You facilitate ideation, coordinate and perform user interviews and other research methods.
- Maintain and evolve our design system to create a cohesive and thoughtful brand experience.
Who we are looking for
- You have 3+ years of relevant experience.
- You are familiar with the latest design patterns in interaction and visual design, especially on mobile, yet are not afraid of thinking out-of-the-box when there is a reason to deviate from existing best practices.
- You have a proven track record for solving difficult UX design problems and simplifying difficult processes to intuitive interfaces.
- Understanding of acquisition & conversion, metrics-driven design, and A/B testing.
- You are experienced in coordinating and performing usability tests and drive actions out of the insights.
- Extensive knowledge of tools such as Figma, Sketch, Zeplin or InVision.
What we offer
- Your contribution: take part in shaping the future of one of the fastest-growing MedTech-Start-ups in Europe
- Your work-life balance: a family-friendly working environment, flexible working hours and unlimited home office days
- Your company benefits: a competitive salary package, a 4 digit Referral reward for helping us bring the best talents to our Team, discount on our aligners for you and your friends, more net from the gross wage thanks to Hrmony, our digital food subsidy program and up to 75% discount in partner companies such as Urban Sports Club, Expedia, AboutYou, and many more
- Your personal and professional development: an award-winning feedback cycle combined with an educational budget for internal and external training opportunities (such as language courses, leadership training, leadership mentoring)
- Your life at PlusDental: an international and dynamic team (40 nationalities and counting!), regular team and company events, your choice of work equipment, a modern working space with air conditioning and a rooftop terrace, and a fully stocked kitchen with breakfast options, fresh fruits, soft drinks and Friday Beer
At PlusDental we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).