PlusDental has made it its mission to democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centers and partner dentists throughout Germany, Switzerland, Austria, UK and Spain and over 250 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible.
Since our launch in 2017, we have achieved outstanding things and want to continue to use our momentum as one of the fastest growing MedTech-Start-ups in Europe. With a strong foundation in the German start-up scene and dynamic partners in dentistry, we meet the highest medical standards and thus open the doors to state-of-the-art dental technology for our customers.
We are looking for new team members all around the country to strengthen our team in the United Kingdom
The locations are :
- Bristol & Bath
What you will do
- You will carry out intra-oral scans on our pre-scheduled clients (no walk-in customers, emergencies or full waiting rooms), take an initial medical history and assess the condition of the patient's teeth and bite.
- You will inform and advise the client about the possibilities of our aligner therapy during and after the treatment.
- You will perform approximal enamel reductions before and gradually roll out further treatments.
- You will check treatment plans and exchange information with our orthodontists and dental technicians from our in-house laboratory.
- You will accompany the patients during their treatment and monitor the progress of the treatment.
Who we are looking for
- You are GDC-registered in the UK
- You enjoy the exchange with patients and have a high medical standard
- You have a high affinity for modern technologies and aesthetic dentistry
- You have a positive charisma, are a team player and have good communication skills
- You are fluent in English
What we offer you
The opportunity to play a significant role in our consulting centers.
You can expect comprehensive training and a fair corporate culture. To democratize aesthetic dentistry also means to make it different and better. Your feedback will be heard. You have the unique opportunity to be part of this development in dentistry. You will gain invaluable insights into the development of digital practices and their business management aspects. Through our generous appointments you can train your sales skills, have time to take detailed anamesis and train your skills during the treatment process.
In addition, the following benefits await you:
- Your contribution: Be part of the decisive growth phase of one of the fastest growing MedTech start-ups in Europe
- Your work-life balance: a family-friendly working environment, flexible working hours and unlimited home office days
- Your employee benefits: a permanent full-time or part-time position, an attractive salary package, four-figure bonus payments for recruiting new employees, discounts on our splints for you and your friends.
- Your personal and professional development: an award-winning feedback cycle combined with an education budget for internal and external training opportunities (such as language courses, leadership training, leadership mentoring)
- Your life at PlusDental: an international and dynamic team (40 nationalities, and growing!).
At PlusDental we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).