PlusDental has made it its mission to democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centers throughout Germany and over 250 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible.
Since our launch in 2017, we have achieved outstanding things and want to continue to use our momentum as one of the fastest growing eHealth start-ups in Europe. With a strong foundation in the German start-up scene and dynamic partners in dentistry, we meet the highest medical standards and thus open the doors to state-of-the-art dental technology for our customers.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager (m/f/d*) who will be involved in the development of PlusDental in France.
You will be helping us to acquire new dental partners across France and be responsible for the following tasks:
- Finding sources of cold leads (e.g. databases of dental practices online), coordinate and execute initial outreach (e.g. Email pitch)
- Responding to warm leads, take follow-up calls, organize face-to-face meetings and assist them along the process to become partners of SunshineSmile
- Build out our network by leveraging warm leads to get intros to further dentists
- When deciding which dentists and where to focus, you help to strategically manage our pipeline of partners, ensuring our geographical targeting is balanced and our Clinic Managements’ onboarding capacity is effectively used
- Coordinate with our Berlin-based Clinic Management team for partner onboarding and training in Berlin
- Coordinate live dates and ongoing diary capacity with our Clinic Management team
What you will do
As part of our international team, you are our lead point of contact between our partner clinics and other stakeholders.
- You help our partners to deliver the best possible clinic experience to our patients.
- You ensure that our processes and instructions are provided to clinics promptly.
- You help to increase our partner network.
- You prepare reports of progress.
Who we are looking for
- Work experience in an equivalent role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- You speak French at a native level and you are fluent in English (German is a plus but not mandatory)
What we offer you
- Your contribution: Be part of the decisive growth phase of one of the fastest growing MedTech start-ups in Europe
- Your work-life balance: a family-friendly working environment, flexible working hours and unlimited home office days
- Your employee benefits: an attractive salary package, four-figure bonus payments for referring new employees, discounts on our aligners for you and your friends.
- Your personal and professional development: an award-winning feedback cycle combined with an education budget for internal and external training opportunities (such as language courses, leadership training, leadership mentoring)
- Your life at PlusDental: an international and dynamic team (40 nationalities, and growing!)
At PlusDental we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).