PlusDental has made it its mission to democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centres and partner dentists throughout Germany, Switzerland, Austria, UK and Spain and over 250 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible. Since our launch in 2017, we have achieved outstanding things and want to continue to use our momentum as one of the fastest growing MedTech-Start-ups in Europe. With a strong foundation in the German start-up scene and dynamic partners in dentistry, we meet the highest medical standards and thus open the doors to state-of-the-art dental technology for our customers.
For our Berlin headquarter, we are looking for an experienced Data Scientist who will shape and lead amazing research projects to provide insights that drive our continued expansion and growth.
What you will do
- Be our team's expert for data science
- Work hand in hand with our data analysts and engineer to provide meaningful insights for all our departments
- Help evolve the company’s the data infrastructure for larger and ever more complex projects
- Explore new ways of using our data to improve our business
- Own all parts of the data science project lifecycle
- Take an active and passionate role in forming the company's overall data strategy and direction
Who we are looking for
- 3+ years experience in working hands-on with data science projects, from initial data mining to production launch
- You have a degree in a highly quantitative STEM field
- You have a deep understanding and keep yourself current about state-of-the-art data science methodologies
- Demonstrable experience with leading successful data projects preferable where they intersect with other data team members and departments
- Experience of working with Startup Data and being a voice for driving evolutions in the data collecting and infrastructure
- AWS is a good, socially distanced, friends of yours
- You are comfortable communicating in English
What we offer you
- Your contribution: take part in shaping the future of one of the fastest-growing MedTech-Start-ups in Europe
- Your work-life balance: a family-friendly working environment, flexible working hours and unlimited home office days
- Your company benefits: a competitive salary package, a 4 digit Referral reward for helping us bring the best talents to our Team, discount on our aligners for you and your friends, more net from the gross wage thanks to Hrmony, our digital food subsidy program and up to 75% discount in partner companies such as Urban Sports Club, Expedia, AboutYou, and many more
- Your personal and professional development: an award-winning feedback cycle combined with an educational budget for internal and external training opportunities (such as language courses, leadership training, leadership mentoring)
- Your life at PlusDental: an international and dynamic team (40 nationalities and counting!), regular team and company events, your choice of work equipment, a modern working space with air conditioning and a rooftop terrace, and a fully stocked kitchen with breakfast options, fresh fruits, soft drinks and Friday Beer
At PlusDental we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).