PlusDental has made it its mission to democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centers and partner dentists throughout Germany, Switzerland, Austria, UK and Spain and over 250 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible.
Since our launch in 2017, we have achieved outstanding things and want to continue to use our momentum as one of the fastest growing MedTech-Start-ups in Europe. With a strong foundation in the German start-up scene and dynamic partners in dentistry, we meet the highest medical standards and thus open the doors to state-of-the-art dental technology for our customers.
We are now looking for a Country Manager (m/f/d*) who will be in charge of developing our brand and expanding our business in the Nordics region.
What you will be doing:
- Full P&L responsibility for PlusDental in the Nordics region
- Leading the efforts to localize (Marketing, Processes, Legal)
- Constant scanning of competitive environment and adjusting strategy or positioning accordingly
- Selecting target cities and setting goals for our Clinic Management team
- Handling legal topics and keeping abreast of legal environment
- Internal Stakeholder management (IT, HR, Medical…) for country specific requirements
- Setting price position and ensuring we deliver positive Unit Economics
- Developing a P&L budget and KPIs and taking responsibility for performance
- Supporting in-team hiring (and leading where required)
Your profile :
- You have 3-5 years of experience in business development, country management or comparable experience
- Proven track in Implementing, Stabilizing and Improving a new brand/product to a new market
- Strong interest in dentistry and e-health
- Excellent skills in sales, stakeholder management and an entrepreneurial spirit
- You are fluent in Swedish and have a high level in English
- Conversational German is a huge plus
How will you be measured:
- Revenue Growth
What we offer you:
- Your contribution: take part in shaping the future of one of the fastest-growing MedTech-Start-ups in Europe
- Your work-life balance: a family-friendly working environment, flexible working hours and unlimited home office days
- Your company benefits: a competitive salary package, a 4 digit Referral reward for helping us bring the best talents to our Team, and discount on our aligners for you and your friends
- Your personal and professional development: an award-winning feedback cycle combined with an educational budget for internal and external training opportunities (such as language courses, leadership training, leadership mentoring)
- Your life at PlusDental: an international and dynamic team (40 nationalities and counting!) and your choice of work equipment
At PlusDental we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).