PlusDental has made it its mission to democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centers and partner dentists throughout Germany, Switzerland, Austria, UK and Spain and over 200 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible.
Since our launch in 2017, we have achieved outstanding things and want to continue to use our momentum as one of the fastest growing MedTech-Start-ups in Europe. With a strong foundation in the German start-up scene and dynamic partners in dentistry, we meet the highest medical standards and thus open the doors to state-of-the-art dental technology for our customers.
As Paid Social Media Marketing Manager (m/f/d) you drive our lead acquisitions and growth through performance marketing on our social media channels. The role is based in our Berlin HQ office.
What you'll be doing
- You will be responsible for managing, executing and optimizing marketing campaigns on Social Channels (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc) in multiple European Markets.
- You will be in charge of analyzing data from Social Platforms, identifying target groups, bid strategies and optimizing marketing campaign performance in order to generate customer growth and improve efficiency
- You will work with BI department to have a better understanding of our customers, improve reporting and tracking.
- You will also collaborate with Brand department and other channels to align to create ads for your platforms.
- You will be in charge of running tests across other social Platforms (Twitter, Snapchat) in order to tap into new target groups. As well as testing out new features of existing platforms (e.g. Insta Stories, bid multiplier, etc)
- You will report directly to Head of Performance Marketing and improve KPIs, such as Conversion Rates, CPA, ROAS, etc.
Who we are looking for
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience in Performance Marketing on Social Media
- You take ownership and have experience running high-budget, conversion campaigns (e.g. Purchase, Lead Generation, Booking, etc) in European markets
- You have good experience testing and optimizing Facebook (creatives, bidding, targeting and audience management) as well as troubleshooting tracking setup for web
- You are highly analytical and are proficient in Excel and Google Analytics
- You are passionate about online marketing, and keep up to date with the latest marketing trends
- You are a great communicator with a positive attitude towards problem-solving
- You are are highly proactive and able to work well under pressure
- You are fluent in English
- German and/or French are a big plus
What we offer you
- Your contribution: take part in shaping the future of one of the fastest-growing MedTech-Start-ups in Europe
- Your work-life balance: a family-friendly working environment, flexible working hours and unlimited home office days
- Your company benefits: a competitive salary package, a 4 digit Referral reward for helping us bring the best talents to our Team, discount on our aligners for you and your friends, more net from the gross wage thanks to Hrmony, our digital food subsidy program and up to 75% discount in partner companies such as Urban Sports Club, Expedia, AboutYou, and many more
- Your personal and professional development: an award-winning feedback cycle combined with an educational budget for internal and external training opportunities (such as language courses, leadership training, leadership mentoring)
- Your life at PlusDental: an international and dynamic team (40 nationalities and counting!), regular team and company events, your choice of work equipment, a modern working space with air conditioning and a rooftop terrace, and a fully stocked kitchen with breakfast options, fresh fruits, soft drinks and Friday Beer
At PlusDental we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).