PlusDental has made it its mission to democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centers and partner dentists throughout Germany, Switzerland, Austria, UK and Spain and over 200 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible.
Since our launch in 2017, we have achieved outstanding things and want to continue to use our momentum as one of the fastest growing MedTech-Start-ups in Europe. With a strong foundation in the German start-up scene and dynamic partners in dentistry, we meet the highest medical standards and thus open the doors to state-of-the-art dental technology for our customers.
As Senior PR Manager (m/f/d) you are owning and managing various PR projects on a strategic and operational level. The role is based in our Berlin HQ office.
What you'll be doing
- You refine our consumer and corporate narrative, story and key messages, in line with our product and business strategy
- You ensure consistent and ongoing high profile consumer media coverage through enviable, unique consumer PR, in alignment with Brand positioning and SEO requirements
- You brief and coordinate our external PR and creative agencies
- You create and implement special blogger and influencer programs as well as media partnerships
- You create and develop link building projects and related material (infographics, still images, videos)
- You manage media inquiries and monitor, flag and handle potential issues /crises to protect our brand, working closely with the Customer Services and Legal department
Who we are looking for
- You have a university degree in communications, journalism, business, or in a related field
- You gained several years of experience in a similar role in consumer brand companies and PR agencies
- You have a proven track record in managing and executing innovative PR activities and SEO campaigns
- You are a good storyteller who is able to better align to customer interests and attract media/journalist
- You are experienced in 360-degree content production and management (social media, own platform, external distribution)
- You offer exceptional writing and editorial skills
- You are proactive and have a self-starter mentality with excellent problem-solving skills
- You have very good communication skills in English and German (both verbal and written)
What we offer you
- Your contribution: take part in shaping the future of one of the fastest-growing MedTech-Start-ups in Europe
- Your work-life balance: a family-friendly working environment, flexible working hours and unlimited home office days
- Your company benefits: a competitive salary package, a 4 digit Referral reward for helping us bring the best talents to our Team, discount on our aligners for you and your friends, more net from the gross wage thanks to Hrmony, our digital food subsidy program and up to 75% discount in partner companies such as Urban Sports Club, Expedia, AboutYou, and many more
- Your personal and professional development: an award-winning feedback cycle combined with an educational budget for internal and external training opportunities (such as language courses, leadership training, leadership mentoring)
- Your life at PlusDental: an international and dynamic team (40 nationalities and counting!), regular team and company events, your choice of work equipment, a modern working space with air conditioning and a rooftop terrace, and a fully stocked kitchen with breakfast options, fresh fruits, soft drinks and Friday Beer
At PlusDental we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).