PlusDental has made it its mission to democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centers and partner dentists throughout Germany, Switzerland, Austria, UK and Spain and over 200 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible.
Since our launch in 2017, we have achieved outstanding things and want to continue to use our momentum as one of the fastest growing MedTech-Start-ups in Europe. With a strong foundation in the German start-up scene and dynamic partners in dentistry, we meet the highest medical standards and thus open the doors to state-of-the-art dental technology for our customers.
As Assistant to the Managing Board (m/f/d) you will have the opportunity to contribute to the efficiency of our business and the alignment across our scaling company. The role is based in our Berlin HQ office.
What you'll be doing
- You manage the communication and correspondence with internal and external stakeholders and ensure an efficient flow of information
- You effectively manage constantly evolving calendars: schedule meetings, conference/video calls, All-Hands-Meetings, etc.
- You are responsible for the planning and organization of business trips as well as internal and external meetings for our Management team
- You support the Management in drafting presentation slides, meeting notes and documents
- You perform various confidential executive and administrative support tasks as requested
- You will adapt to ever-changing responsibilities and Management needs
Who we are looking for
- You gained several years of experience in an administrative Executive Assistant role supporting Senior Management
- You feel comfortable in a dynamic and result-oriented work environment
- You offer an excellent handling of MS Office, Google Suite and business tools like Asana, Slack
- You have a strong work ethic and the ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- You have the ability to handle confidential information with discretion, and deal with professionals inside and outside the company
- You have a strong focus on structure, detail-orientation and excellent problem-solving skills
- You are an energetic person with a positive attitude
- You have excellent communication skills in English and German (both verbal and written)
What we offer you
- Your contribution: take part in shaping the future of one of the fastest-growing MedTech-Start-ups in Europe
- Your work-life balance: a family-friendly working environment, flexible working hours and unlimited home office days
- Your company benefits: a competitive salary package, a 4 digit Referral reward for helping us bring the best talents to our Team, discount on our aligners for you and your friends, more net from the gross wage thanks to Hrmony, our digital food subsidy program and up to 75% discount in partner companies such as Urban Sports Club, Expedia, AboutYou, and many more
- Your personal and professional development: an award-winning feedback cycle combined with an educational budget for internal and external training opportunities (such as language courses, leadership training, leadership mentoring)
- Your life at PlusDental: an international and dynamic team (40 nationalities and counting!), regular team and company events, your choice of work equipment, a modern working space with air conditioning and a rooftop terrace, and a fully stocked kitchen with breakfast options, fresh fruits, soft drinks and Friday Beer
At Plusdental we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).