PlusDental has made it its mission to democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centers and partner dentists throughout Germany, Switzerland, Austria, UK and Spain and over 200 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible.
Since our launch in 2017, we have achieved outstanding things and want to continue to use our momentum as one of the fastest growing MedTech-Start-ups in Europe. With a strong foundation in the German start-up scene and dynamic partners in dentistry, we meet the highest medical standards and thus open the doors to state-of-the-art dental technology for our customers.
As Chief of Staff (m/f/d) you support the Managing Directors of PlusDental in strategic and organizational matters. The role is based in our Berlin HQ office.
What you'll be doing
- You initiate and monitor projects of high strategic importance, providing oversight and guidance to the executive team
- You organize and prioritize critical issues and required information for the executives to facilitate efficient decision-making
- You work on important day-to-day business topics such as process improvements in the organization or all-hands presentations
- You drive the completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
- You will assist in communicating with investors and prepare monthly updates
- You will adapt to ever-changing responsibilities and Management needs
Who we are looking for
- You offer an exceptional degree in Business Administration, Finance or an equivalent field
- You ideally gained first work experience in Consulting (like an internship)
- You feel comfortable in a dynamic and result-oriented work environment
- You have a high level of flexibility and prioritisation of tasks in a daily changing environment
- You have the ability to handle confidential information with discretion, and deal with professionals inside and outside the company
- You are proactive and have a self-starter mentality and excellent problem-solving skills
- You have excellent communication skills in English and German (both verbal and written)
What we offer you
In this challenging position, you will make an important contribution and will be able to work directly with the three Managing Directors of PlusDental. You will gain valuable insights into the startup world and excellent internal and external development opportunities.
- Your contribution: take part in shaping the future of one of the fastest-growing MedTech-Start-ups in Europe
- Your work-life balance: a family-friendly working environment, flexible working hours and unlimited home office days
- Your company benefits: a competitive salary package, a 4 digit Referral reward for helping us bring the best talents to our Team, discount on our aligners for you and your friends, more net from the gross wage thanks to Hrmony, our digital food subsidy program and up to 75% discount in partner companies such as Urban Sports Club, Expedia, AboutYou, and many more
- Your personal and professional development: an award-winning feedback cycle combined with an educational budget for internal and external training opportunities (such as language courses, leadership training, leadership mentoring)
- Your life at PlusDental: an international and dynamic team (40 nationalities and counting!), regular team and company events, your choice of work equipment, a modern working space with air conditioning and a rooftop terrace, and a fully stocked kitchen with breakfast options, fresh fruits, soft drinks and Friday Beer
At PlusDental we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).