PlusDental has made it its mission to democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centers and partner dentists throughout Germany, Switzerland, Austria, UK and Spain and over 200 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible.
Since our launch in 2017, we have achieved outstanding things and want to continue to use our momentum as one of the fastest growing MedTech-Start-ups in Europe. With a strong foundation in the German start-up scene and dynamic partners in dentistry, we meet the highest medical standards and thus open the doors to state-of-the-art dental technology for our customers.
As a SEO Manager (m/f/d), you’ll drive the SEO performance for all of PlusDental´s web properties and contribute to our growing customer base. In this role you will directly report to our CMO.
What you'll be doing
- You deliver the search engine optimisation strategy and execute the SEO roadmap for all web properties (German, English, Spanish + future launches)
- You own all aspects of on-page optimization and manage the creation of pages via CMS
- You work closely with internal and external key stakeholders to drive SEO best practices and strategy
- You identify and implement content marketing opportunities within our outreach strategy and liaise with external partner agencies
- You measure performance of SEO content projects and create reports, detailing the impacts made
- You recognise and recommend on opportunities for automating processes
- You continuously improve SEO processes to ensure work is delivered efficiently and timely
Who we are looking for
- You gained 3+ years of SEO experience, agency background is a plus
- You offer a great research knowledge regarding keywords, link analysis, and search engine results, new search engine behaviours and in-depth competition analysis
- You have a deep knowledge of HTML, CSS
- You are able to interpret and analyze large amounts of complex data from multiple sources
- You know how to prioritise requests efficiently and ensure that agreed deadlines are met
- You offer a creative and data-driven mindset
- You are a team-player and proactive self-starter with a heap of positive energy
- You are fluent in English, German is a big plus!
What we offer you
- Be part of the crucial growth phase of a successful German startup and have the chance to affect the success of the company as the leader of our mobile development
- Spacious office in Berlin-Charlottenburg and an international team (29 nationalities and counting)
- Flexible working hours, home office days, and 27 days of paid vacation on top of Berlin public holidays
- A discount on our aligner treatment for you and your friends
- Your choice of Mac or PC
At PlusDental we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).