Plum Guide is on a mission to build the definitive collection of the world’s best holiday homes. We are taking a systematic approach to vetting every single home on the planet and accepting only the top 3%. Like a Michelin Guide, but for homes. We do it by putting every home in a destination through a systematic vetting process, which includes identifying candidate homes through proprietary AI, interviewing hosts and sending our Home Critics to visit and test nominated homes in person.
We launched 5 years ago. Since then we have grown incredibly quickly; expanded to 254 locations in 15 countries; tested over 150,000 homes; and developed a customer experience that’s returning the highest NPS scores in the industry.
We are backed by some of the world’s top entrepreneurs and VCs. These include the founders and backers of TransferWise, Citymapper, Zoopla, Secret Escapes, BuzzFeed, Appear Here, Graze, LoveFilm, and many more. Our focus for the next 12 months is on hyperscale and hypergrowth: taking Plum truly global. This is where you come in.
We are looking for an ambitious Onboarding Specialist for a full-time position. The role will primarily focus on assisting the Acquisition and Customer Success team with administrative tasks, as well as taking ownership of several end-to-end processes within the organisation. We are looking for someone hungry to learn Sales, Account Management & Operations to help our scaling organisation optimise its current processes.
- Assist the Customer Success and Acquisition teams with all operational / administrative tasks throughout the Sales cycle, ranging from data entry, Salesforce administration, managing the editorial process, etc.
- Attend Sales meetings and communicate status updates on all cross-functional tasks assigned
- Work closely with the Customer Success Manager to complete all allocated tasks
- Identify potential weaknesses and offer improvement suggestions
- Learn our products, services, industries and operations
- Work cross-functionally with teams across the company to create synergies internally for the team and externally across the organisation
You don’t need to tick every box but we’re looking for people with the following traits:
- Strong attention to detail
- An interest and willingness to dive into specific problems and become an expert
- Excellent organisation, time management and prioritisation skills; demonstrated facility directing multiple critical tasks and consistently delivering against hard deadlines
- Highly collaborative - and a great team player
- Excellent technical aptitude, detail oriented with a strong desire to build positive working relationships with all stakeholders
- Google suite literacy
‘Plum Guide is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status’.