Plum Guide is on a mission to build the definitive collection of the world’s most remarkable homestays. We are taking a systematic approach to vetting every single home on the planet and accepting only the top 3%. Like a Michelin Guide, but for homes. We do it by putting every home in a destination through a systematic vetting process, which includes identifying candidate homes through proprietary AI, interviewing hosts and sending our Home Critics to visit and test nominated homes in person.
We launched in 2016. Since then we have grown incredibly quickly; expanded to 345 locations in 28 countries; tested over 600,000 homes; and developed a customer experience that’s returning the highest NPS scores in the industry.
We are backed by some of the world’s top entrepreneurs and VCs. These include the founders and backers of TransferWise, Citymapper, Zoopla, Secret Escapes, BuzzFeed, Appear Here, Graze, LoveFilm, and many more. Our focus for the next 12 months is on hyperscale and hypergrowth: taking Plum Guide truly global. This is where you come in.
About the role
Paid search is our biggest paid marketing channel and we are aiming for hypergrowth next year to make it even bigger. We are looking for a data-driven Paid Search Executive to help us do this. You will work with our Paid Search Manager to improve campaign efficiency across all of our markets, to meet our ambitious targets.
- Day to day campaign management - optimisation of search campaigns on Google & Bing in line with best practice guidelines, managing budgets and bidding to consistently achieve channel KPIs and maximise revenue
- Performance analysis - ongoing detailed data analysis to identify areas of opportunity and turn them into profitable revenue drivers
- New campaign launches - build and optimise new campaigns in Google Ads Editor as we expand into more destinations internationally
- Own ad copy writing and testing - updating our ad copy and extensions, and implementing and managing a continuous test and learn system to boost performance
- Demand analysis - regular search term, search demand and competitor analysis to identify opportunities to expand our keyword coverage and improve relevancy
- Reporting - managing and improving our dashboards, and contributing to a monthly report for senior stakeholders
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends and products in search marketing and discuss potential opportunities with the team
- 2+ years hand-on experience managing paid search campaigns, with a track record of hitting targets & driving growth
- Analytical & data-driven, with a strong aptitude for logical problem solving and proven experience analysing large data sets
- A proactive self-starter: while you will be coached by some of the best, we are looking for someone who is confident to try new things and eager to learn and teach themselves
- Target driven and commercial: you will be hyper-focused on your metrics and obsess about how to shift the KPI you’re working on
- Strong attention to detail, completing tasks thoroughly with a commitment to delivering the highest standard across everything you do
- Strong working knowledge of Google Ads, Google Ads Editor & Microsoft Ads; Search Ads 360, Datastudio, Heap, Tableau a bonus
- Show passionate engagement in the latest marketing innovations and trends
- A team player with a positive attitude who enjoys collaborating and sharing ideas
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Pension scheme
- Rest up to 25 days of the year
- Hybrid working policy: Tuesdays and Fridays in our Shoreditch HQ, the rest from home
- Work from anywhere in the world for 4 weeks of the year
- Medicash Health Insurance
- Maternity and Paternity leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Assurance policy
- Work from a Macbook Pro
- Learning and development book fund for everyone
- Speaker sessions (previous speakings include Tedx speakers, CEO of King Founder of Candy Crush and more)
- Free breakfast every day, stay hydrated with a wide range of teas and coffees, healthy and naughty snacks, drinks on a Friday
- Huge open plan office full of plants and funky furniture
- Team lunches & get-togethers!
‘Plum Guide is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status’.