We are hiring 2 Account Managers in London. We have a hybrid working policy - you will be required to work Tuesday's and Friday's from our Shoreditch HQ, the rest from home.
Plum Guide is on a mission to build the definitive collection of the world’s best holiday homes. We are taking a systematic approach to vetting every single home on the planet and accepting only the top 3%. Like a Michelin Guide, but for homes. We do it by putting every home in a destination through a systematic vetting process, which includes identifying candidate homes through proprietary AI, interviewing hosts and sending our Home Critics to visit and test nominated homes in person.
We launched 5 years ago. Since then we have grown incredibly quickly; expanded to 254 locations in 15 countries; tested over 150,000 homes; and developed a customer experience that’s returning the highest NPS scores in the industry.
We are backed by some of the world’s top entrepreneurs and VCs. These include the founders and backers of TransferWise, Citymapper, Zoopla, Secret Escapes, BuzzFeed, Appear Here, Graze, LoveFilm, and many more. Our focus for the next 12 months is on hyperscale and hypergrowth: taking Plum truly global. This is where you come in.
Behind the beautiful and unique homes on Plum Guide is our passionate community of hosts. Often creative, intellectually curious, and travel-obsessed themselves, our hosts are an integral part of our platform. Our host community is growing rapidly, and the Account Management team at Plum is dedicated to helping our hosts achieve commercial success and enjoy the experience of hosting Plum guests.
This role will be part of the Account Management team at Plum, and you will be working specifically with our single homeowner and small business host community. Your goal will be to ensure that every B2B host on Plum is equipped with the resources and knowledge they need to make the most of their Plum homes and hosting experience.
You will fully own and manage all communications with our host community, and be interacting daily with our hosts to help them manage their listings, answer questions they have regarding hosting on Plum, and suggest ways in which they can make their listings more appealing to Plum guests and therefore generate more bookings.
You will be a part of an exciting and growing company during a pivotal stage of growth, and a key representative for our expanding and global host community.
- Manage a book of business consisting of 30-50 B2B accounts and meet and exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Ensure that your book of property management hosts are equipped with the resources
- Identify and action on data-driven strategic opportunities in your book of business to drive increase in sales
- Develop and maintain C-level relationships within your assigned accounts
- Maintain a baseline understanding of the technical integration of our software partners to enable you to provide the right support to your clients
- Educate clients on all significant product changes and provide feedback on out product offering to the relevant internal stakeholders
- Hold regular monthly review calls and QBRs with your partners
- Develop deep knowledge of your partners’ business and become the go-to source for all information relating to local trends and account specifics for both Plum Guide and client partners
- 1-4 years of professional experience, travel industry experience preferred or marketplace sales or account management capacity
- Proven track record of being able to effectively work a leads pipeline and/or a book of business
- Strong executive presence and ability to navigate all levels of partner organizations
- Highly proficient in Salesforce, specifically in working with Leads, Opportunities, and other core Salesforce objects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively with clients via phone, email, and in-person
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Proven track record in building enduring and successful client relationships
- Proficient quantitative skills and proven ability to interpret and apply data throughout your day-to-day work
- The ability to get things done with constantly changing priorities, projects and deadlines
- Join what we hope will be one of the most famous travel brands in the next 5 years - at the ground level
- Work with the co-founders and senior team on a regular basis
- See the direct impact of your work on the business
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Pension scheme
- Rest up to 25 days of the year
- Medicash Health Insurance
- Maternity and Paternity leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Assurance policy
‘Plum Guide is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status’.