Please note: this is a 6 month Internship with the potential to turn into a full-time role after 6 months.
The Plum Guide is building a marketplace of the world’s best vacation homes. For real.
Plum Guide is on a mission to build the definitive collection of the world’s best holiday homes. We are taking a systematic approach to vetting every single home on the planet and accepting only the top 3%. Like a Michelin Guide, but for homes. We do it by putting every home in a destination through a systematic vetting process, which includes identifying candidate homes through proprietary AI, interviewing hosts and sending our Home Critics to visit and test nominated homes in person.
We launched 6 years ago. Since then we have grown incredibly quickly; expanded to 254 locations in 15 countries; tested over 150,000 homes; and developed a customer experience that’s returning the highest NPS scores in the industry.
We are backed by some of the world’s top entrepreneurs and VCs. These include the founders and backers of TransferWise, Citymapper, Zoopla, Secret Escapes, BuzzFeed, Appear Here, Graze, LoveFilm, and many more. Our focus for the next 12 months is on hyperscale and hypergrowth: taking Plum truly global. This is where you come in.
We’re looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial graduate who is excited by the prospect of kick-starting their career in a fast-paced, global Series B startup.
This internship position will be a critical addition to our B2C acquisition team. The B2C team convinces hundreds of individual hosts to join Plum’s platform in order to drive their commercial success.
As we are growing we want to serve our newest hosts with the best experience and this includes setting them up for success when they join us. Your role will be to ensure our hosts are properly onboarded on our platform through setting a welcome call with them, building all relevant content for them to use the platform and making sure they are ready to accept bookings.
We are looking for a highly motivated, engaged and detail-oriented team player, who thrives in fast paced environments and isn’t afraid to take on new challenges. You will be a part of a trailblazing team and exciting company during a pivotal stage of growth, and we look forward to having you onboard!
- Assist with onboarding new hosts on the Plum Guide platform
- Quality-check hosts who have onboarded and assist in follow-ups to ensure the listings are at their highest commercial potential
- Manage our host live chat channel to provide immediate assistance to hosts on site
- Assist with developing scalable processes to manage thousands of hosts
- Collaborate with our Customer Care and MatchMaking teams to help make guest bookings successful
- Assist with ad hoc projects, sales initiatives, and cross functional work to drive our hosts’ commercial success on Plum
- Self-starter who is prepared to work in a fast-paced, dynamic high-growth environment
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Highly collaborative and a great team player
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn and develop relationships with our hosts
- Sales/client-facing experience an asset
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Experience with Salesforce (desired but not essential)
Plum Guide is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.