Please note, multiple positions are needed. Ideally you will be open to working Tuesday - Saturday / Sunday - Thursday.
Plum Guide is on a mission to build the definitive collection of the world’s best holiday homes. We are taking a systematic approach to vetting every single home on the planet and accepting only the top 3%. Like a Michelin Guide, but for homes. We do it by putting every home in a destination through a systematic vetting process, which includes identifying candidate homes through proprietary AI, interviewing hosts and sending our Home Critics to visit and test nominated homes in person.
We launched 5 years ago. Since then we have grown incredibly quickly; expanded to 254 locations in 15 countries; tested over 150,000 homes; and developed a customer experience that’s returning the highest NPS scores in the industry.
We are backed by some of the world’s top entrepreneurs and VCs. These include the founders and backers of TransferWise, Citymapper, Zoopla, Secret Escapes, BuzzFeed, Appear Here, Graze, LoveFilm, and many more. Our focus for the next 12 months is on hyperscale and hypergrowth: taking Plum truly global. This is where you come in.
Behind the beautiful and unique homes on Plum Guide is our passionate community of hosts. Often creative, intellectually curious, and travel-obsessed themselves, our hosts are an integral part of our platform. Our host community is growing rapidly, and the Account Management team at Plum is dedicated to helping our hosts achieve commercial success and enjoy the experience of hosting Plum guests.
This role will be part of the Care team at Plum, and you will be working specifically with our single homeowner and small business host community. Your goal will be to ensure that every B2C host on Plum is equipped with the resources and knowledge they need to make the most of their Plum homes and hosting experience.
You will fully own and manage all communications with our host community, and be interacting daily with our hosts to help them manage their listings, answer questions they have regarding hosting on Plum, and suggest ways in which they can make their listings more appealing to Plum guests and therefore generate more bookings.
You will be a part of an exciting and growing company during a pivotal stage of growth, and a key representative for our expanding and global host community.
- Communicating directly with hosts by managing and resolving all inbound queries in Salesforce
- Fielding calls from hosts and assisting with their questions and/or requests
- Managing our host live chat channel to provide immediate assistance to hosts on site
- Supporting our MatchMaking team where required with certain deals to confirm bookings
- Assisting with ad hoc projects, sales initiatives, and cross functional work to drive our hosts’ commercial success on Plum
- Fluent in English
- Excel at customer facing roles
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Demonstrate excellent judgment, discretion and sensitivity
- Confident in liaising with different teams and working cross functionally to get the job done
- Highly efficient and organized, with meticulous attention to detail
- High emotional intelligence and a positive attitude: you are a people person and a team player
- You are a self-starter who takes initiatives and thrives in a fast-faced, dynamic environment
- Experience using Salesforce would be an added bonus but not essential
- Experience with Excel/Google sheets & data analysis preferred but not required
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Pension scheme
- Rest up to 25 days of the year
- Medicash Health Insurance
- Maternity and Paternity leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Assurance policy
‘Plum Guide is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status’.