Plum Guide is on a mission to build the definitive collection of the world’s best holiday homes. We are taking a systematic approach to vetting every single home on the planet and accepting only the top 3%. Like a Michelin Guide, but for homes. We do it by putting every home in a destination through a systematic vetting process, which includes identifying candidate homes through proprietary AI, interviewing hosts and sending our Home Critics to visit and test nominated homes in person.
We launched 5 years ago. Since then we have grown incredibly quickly; expanded to 254 locations in 15 countries; tested over 150,000 homes; and developed a customer experience that’s returning the highest NPS scores in the industry.
We are backed by some of the world’s top entrepreneurs and VCs. These include the founders and backers of TransferWise, Citymapper, Zoopla, Secret Escapes, BuzzFeed, Appear Here, Graze, LoveFilm, and many more. Our focus for the next 12 months is on hyperscale and hypergrowth: taking Plum truly global. This is where you come in.
The Merchandising & Quality Team at Plum Guide are responsible for the quality of every home and listing published on our site.
Once we’ve decided we want to bring a home onboard, our team follows a meticulous process to put together the listing. This includes a range of tasks, from sending a photographer to shoot the home or collecting photos from the host and making sure they are uploaded correctly for our listing builders, through to ensuring the amenities are correctly listed and that any input from the host is actioned once the listing is live.
Your role will be to support our team in producing listings of exceptional quality that showcase our homes in their best light and surface accurate, in-depth information the guest needs in order to make the right decision for their trip.
As Plum’s Curation Associate, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the team on special projects
- Sub-editing and uploading neighbourhood and local area content for our listings
- Reaching out to small businesses to feature them
Supporting the team on all things photography
- Liaising with our network of global photographers
- Assisting with the merchandising inbox
- Managing and updating reshoots
Supporting the team on home selection
- Assisting with the quality control pipeline, including tracking, assigning and liaising with other internal teams
- Helping with research for briefing guides i.e. what does a Plum home look like in Greece vs San Diego
Managing Inbound leads
Coordinating our host inbox and adding relevant leads to Salesforce
- Excellent communication skills, especially written (ideally you are able to proofread/sub-edit small pieces of copy)
- Lots of attention to detail
- Proactive problem-solving skills
- Organised and can juggle many tasks at once
- A positive and resilient person with a can-do attitude
- A self-starter who takes initiatives and thrives in a fast-faced, dynamic environment
- You love getting things done quickly, but never at the expense of doing things well and doing things properly
Plum Guide is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.