Please note we are working fully remote until July 2021. Details will follow on flexible working for the foreseeable.
Plum Guide is on a mission to build the definitive collection of the world’s best holiday homes. We are taking a systematic approach to vetting every single home on the planet and accepting only the top 3%. Like a Michelin Guide, but for homes. We do it by putting every home in a destination through a systematic vetting process, which includes identifying candidate homes through proprietary AI, interviewing hosts and sending our Home Critics to visit and test nominated homes in person.
We launched 5 years ago. Since then we have grown incredibly quickly; expanded to 254 locations in 15 countries; tested over 150,000 homes; and developed a customer experience that’s returning the highest NPS scores in the industry.
We are backed by some of the world’s top entrepreneurs and VCs. These include the founders and backers of TransferWise, Citymapper, Zoopla, Secret Escapes, BuzzFeed, Appear Here, Graze, LoveFilm, and many more. Our focus for the next 12 months is on hyperscale and hypergrowth: taking Plum truly global. This is where you come in.
A major strategic objective for Plum Guide is to expand our marketing & sales channels. This role will spearhead our channel diversification efforts such as distributing our inventory through strategic partners, growing our affiliate program, among other things. Reporting into the Head of Performance Marketing, you will manage one direct report with a view to grow the team in the future.
This individual will own the channel’s growth strategy and collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders to push initiatives forward, create operational efficiencies and deliver successfully against high organizational standards. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated manager with the ability and hunger to get your hands dirty and get things done. You will also have a track record of thriving in fast paced environments, learning quickly and are excited about navigating ambiguous situations.
- Lead & grow our OTA & Meta partner channel
- Own & execute OTA & Meta channel strategy
- Work closely with product team to launch technical builds required for growth
- Build relationship with partners
- Continuously expand our partner network
- Optimise existing listings
- Maximise the number of inventory available on this channel
- Continuously refining our host preposition
- Build strategic optimisation levers
- Improve operational efficiencies and work with sales, finance, and customer service teams to ensure that BAU process runs smoothly
- Manage and grow other acquisition channels, including but not limited to
- Long-let rental partners (e.g. Zoopla)
- 3+ years of experience
- OTA & metasearch management (preferred)
- Affiliate management experience (preferred)
- Strong attention to detail and analytically minded
- Experience working with product /tech teams
- Ability to communicate and manage senior stakeholders
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver results
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent in communication, persuasion and building relationships - this role requires extensive stakeholder management both internally and externally. The candidate should have proven experience in mobilising multiple teams to drive the channels forward
- Target driven, and has a strong hustle mentality to get things done
- Proven experience in strategic problem solving, and ability to deliver against an ambiguous and fast moving environment
- Competitive salary and Stock options
- Pension scheme
- Rest up to 25 days of the year
- Medicash Health Insurance
- Maternity and Paternity leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Assurance policy
‘Plum Guide is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status’.