Plum Guide is on a mission to build the definitive collection of the world’s best holiday homes. We are taking a systematic approach to vetting every single home on the planet and accepting only the top 3%. Like a Michelin Guide, but for homes. We do it by putting every home in a destination through a systematic vetting process, which includes identifying candidate homes through proprietary AI, interviewing hosts and sending our Home Critics to visit and test nominated homes in person.
We launched 5 years ago. Since then we have grown incredibly quickly; expanded to 254 locations in 15 countries; tested over 150,000 homes; and developed a customer experience that’s returning the highest NPS scores in the industry.
We are backed by some of the world’s top entrepreneurs and VCs. These include the founders and backers of TransferWise, Citymapper, Zoopla, Secret Escapes, BuzzFeed, Appear Here, Graze, LoveFilm, and many more. Our focus for the next 12 months is on hyperscale and hypergrowth: taking Plum truly global. This is where you come in.
This key hire to the Plum Guide B2C Acquisition Team will work at the center of our sales organization to develop sales strategies, engage prospects and direct the sale of the Plum Guide platform.
You will work with the B2C Acquisition Team to roll-out our ambitious North America expansion strategy, which entails engaging and signing the very best individual homeowners of the world to bring their homes onto the Plum Guide platform.
You will fully own and manage your own sales pipeline of prospective homeowners, and have the ability to shape how we acquire the world’s very best homes. You will be a part of an exciting and growing company during a pivotal stage of growth and accordingly contribute to sales strategy discussions.
- Fully own & manage a sales pipeline of prospective B2C hosts to meet acquisition and sales targets
- Conduct initial reach out to prospects via email, phone, and social media channels
- Research prospective B2C hosts to prepare initial pitch
- Set up meetings with prospective B2C hosts
- Evaluate prospective host needs and explain relevant Plum Guide benefits
- Develop new sales strategies and innovate on existing processes/tactics
- Report and provide feedback to management
- 2+ years selling
- Self-starter who is prepared to work in a fast-paced, dynamic high-growth environment
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Highly collaborative and a great team player
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn and make new connections with prospects
- Experience with sales an asset
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Experience with Salesforce & SalesLoft (preferred)
‘Plum Guide is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status’.