Plum Guide is on a mission to build the definitive collection of the world’s best holiday homes. We are taking a systematic approach to vetting every single home on the planet and accepting only the top 3%. Like a Michelin Guide, but for homes. We do it by putting every home in a destination through a systematic vetting process, which includes identifying candidate homes through proprietary AI, interviewing hosts and sending our Home Critics to visit and test nominated homes in person.
We launched 5 years ago. Since then we have grown incredibly quickly; expanded to 254 locations in 15 countries; tested over 150,000 homes; and developed a customer experience that’s returning the highest NPS scores in the industry.
We are backed by some of the world’s top entrepreneurs and VCs. These include the founders and backers of TransferWise, Citymapper, Zoopla, Secret Escapes, BuzzFeed, Appear Here, Graze, LoveFilm, and many more. Our focus for the next 12 months is on hyperscale and hypergrowth: taking Plum truly global. This is where you come in.
As Plum’s Sales Strategy & Operations Associate you will:
- Support all aspects of the day-to-day operations of the sales function globally, including reviewing and executing on opportunities to improve accuracy, efficiency or output
- Managing and facilitating the sales cycle and seamless go-live with some of the largest companies in the industry
- Spearhead any projects to increase the conversion of the sales funnel
- Provide the Sales Leadership Team with actionable takeaways and insights from regular reporting
- Work with the sales team to develop tools and automated reports to assist them through the sales cycle
- Automate the B2C & B2B lead generation funnel from start to finish
- Be a key part of the decision making for expansion
What does success look like?
- The Acquisition teams are adding more homes per person (KPI: homes added)
- The MatchMaking function is generating more sales per MatchMaker (KPI: sales)
You don’t need to have prior experience in hospitality or tech start-ups but we’re looking for someone who:
- Has achieved an undergraduate degree of 2.1 and above
- Is a master in Excel
- Is experienced using CRM systems like Salesforce
- Has B2B/Enterprise Sales Experience (preferred)
- Has used SQL and/or Python at one of their previous workplaces (preferred)
- Has experience using Tableau (preferred)
- Thrives on multi-tasking and is meticulous in their organisation
- Focuses on solutions and is able to identify blockers that are then quickly overcome
- Values effective communication and never hesitates to share the obstacles they encounter with the rest of the team
- Enjoys extrapolating data and investigating the commercial impact in real life, not just the numbers themselves
- Always looks for ways to contribute to the company and the team without being ask to
- Join the newest team of the business and look after a process that is still in the building phase and still has everything to prove!
- Be part of a passionate, friendly and transparent culture
- Be an early member of what we believe to be one of the most famous startups of the next 10 years
- Competitive salary and an opportunity to get a taste of what it’s like at Plum
Plum Guide is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status