We are looking for someone (UK based) to work on a freelance basis for 1-3 months. This role will be remote.
Plum Guide is building a marketplace of the world’s best holiday homes. Every property has been independently tested and reviewed by our hospitality critics. Like the Michelin Guide - but for homes.
We launched 5 years ago in London. Since then, we have grown; expanded to 17 cities and various vacation rental locations; tested over 100,000 homes and developed a customer experience that’s returning the highest NPS scores in the hospitality sector.
We are backed by some of the world’s top VCs and angel investors who have built many of the world’s most exciting companies of today. These include TransferWise, Citymapper, BuzzFeed, Appear Here, Graze, Depop, Marvel, GymBox, Zoopla, LoveFilm, Secret Escapes and many more.
We are focusing our organic efforts on Off-Page SEO in the first quarter of 2021, with a goal to diversify our Link Portfolio and to become more competitive in the travel industry.
We have already mapped out our Link-Acquisition strategy, and are currently looking for an expert SEO freelancer to support our internal SEO team with the execution. We are targeting English sites (mainly in the US, UK and Europe).
- Gain a minimum of 5-10 new do-follow links per month
- Plan and execute outreach campaigns to third party sites, relevant to our industry
- Reach out to Travel, Education, Government and Design sites that fit our domain authority requirements
- Work collaboratively with our in-house SEO and Design teams to deliver the company targets
- Regular progress updates and reporting on results
- Experienced freelancer with at least 2+ years experience in Off-Site SEO (previous experience with link acquisition in the Travel industry preferred)
- A strong track record of acquiring quality backlinks through white hat techniques (no paid link acquisition)
- Experienced with different link building methods such as Resource Link Building, Blogger Outreach and Digital PR
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver results
- Excellent English speaker & writer
- Great communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong attention to detail and analytically minded
- Target driven, and has a strong hustle mentality to get things done
‘Plum Guide is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status’.