Plum Guide is building a marketplace of the world’s best holiday homes. Every property has been independently tested and reviewed by our hospitality critics. Like the Michelin Guide - but for homes.
We launched 5 years ago in London. Since then, we have grown; expanded to 17 cities and various vacation rental locations; tested over 100,000 homes and developed a customer experience that’s returning the highest NPS scores in the hospitality sector.
We are backed by some of the world’s top VCs and angel investors who have built many of the world’s most exciting companies of today. These include TransferWise, Citymapper, BuzzFeed, Appear Here, Graze, Depop, Marvel, GymBox, Zoopla, LoveFilm, Secret Escapes and many more.
Our focus for the next 12 months is on scaling our supply footprint across the USA and Europe, acquiring new customers and delivering an exceptional customer experience.
This role will be a valued addition to the Growth Marketing team. Focused on diversifying the marketing mix, this is an opportunity to join a new team to help develop an exciting channel. With ambitious plans for growth, Plum is looking for a Meta Search assistant to help shape the foundations of the Meta channel as well as establishing processes to enable its future growth. The role is initially a fixed term contract for 6 months.
This individual will need to collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders to solve problems, create operational efficiencies and deliver successfully against high organizational standards. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated and engaged team player, who thrives in fast paced environments.
- Manage and QA all bookings coming in via the OTA and Meta channel
- Collaborate with our Customer Care and MatchMaking teams to help make guest bookings successful
- Work closely with the Head of Growth Marketing to improve operational efficiencies in the channel
- Conduct regular audits of the OTA interfaces to identify conversion rate improvements
- Adding new homes to OTA’s to ensure we are maximising on booking opportunities
- Assist with ad hoc reporting to measure the performance of the OTA and Meta channel
- Self-starter who is prepared to work in a fast-paced, dynamic high-growth environment
- Excellent organisational and follow-up skills
- Highly collaborative and a great team player
- Strong written and verbal communication
- High attention to detail
- Willingness to learn quickly through collaborative training
- Proactive and able to work autonomously
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Plum Guide is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.